hey swedes, tell me about Lund

Sanzen

Noonish Is My Robe
Sep 13, 2004
North Carolina, USA
I'm probably going over there sometime next year to study at the university. I asked Peter about it at one of the shows and he said it was a college town with "lots of girls." tell me what it's like.

EDIT: also, tell me about any Swedish cultural things - ways to act in public, or when meeting someone. For example, in North Carolina when you're introduced to someone, it's common courtesy to give them a wink and a gentle tap on the genitals, as if to say, "Hey buddy, I've got 'em too!" Is this the norm in sweden? thanks.

Sanzen said:
I'm probably going over there sometime next year to study at the university. I asked Peter about it at one of the shows and he said it was a college town with "lots of girls." tell me what it's like.

EDIT: also, tell me about any Swedish cultural things - ways to act in public, or when meeting someone. For example, in North Carolina when you're introduced to someone, it's common courtesy to give them a wink and a gentle tap on the genitals, as if to say, "Hey buddy, I've got 'em too!" Is this the norm in sweden? thanks.
Lund is slang for Penis in Hindi.

Sanzen said:
For example, in North Carolina when you're introduced to someone, it's common courtesy to give them a wink and a gentle tap on the genitals, as if to say, "Hey buddy, I've got 'em too!" Is this the norm in sweden? thanks.

really?! to girls as well?

ante said:
that explains pretty much the wind over there
No it doesn't.
1. There isn't much wind in Lund. I have been going there for over a year now and the wind is far worse where I live then in Lund.
2. It would make sense if Lund meant ass since that is actually windy ;)

TB666 said:
No it doesn't.
1. There isn't much wind in Lund. I have been going there for over a year now and the wind is far worse where I live then in Lund.
2. It would make sense if Lund meant ass since that is actually windy ;)

1. yes it does. when I stepped of the train I coudn´t breath becausae ot the wind :eek:

2. ass, penis, it still blows ;)
sorry for low level post.....

I like this thread for two reasons:

1. Lund has caught my eye in the past.

2. Two names: Anders and Tomas :lol: