Hey, Tee!

I'll tell you one thing. You have one lucky car! :D
congratulations for the bidding-prize-orwhateveritwas... :)
it was my (our) pleasure to do it....

cool, Dan, that you got it. I saw your e-mail today, as I just came to work... glad you're glad, though still don't get it how come you wanted it without the covers/booklet... (I could have copied you the autographs. :loco: )

Tee said:
cool, Dan, that you got it. I saw your e-mail today, as I just came to work... glad you're glad, though still don't get it how come you wanted it without the covers/booklet... (I could have copied you the autographs. :loco: )
Yeah I know, I am an oddball. I used to be big time into collecting all the junk that went along with the music. As a matter of fact I have every Sanctuary t shirt put out and one of Dave Budbill's drumsticks. ( why? I don't know )
Now, I just like the music. Plus, I am running out of room. HA HA:yell::Smug::tickled:

yeah, like Nikos' 400 LP that are still in Greece, because we don't have enough space here. that's why he has (as a substitute, :err: ) like zill of those 'how-do-you-call-that' that the guitar is played with, tiny plastic thing, and I don't mean an artificial arm/hand. :D