Hey, whered my DMT thread go!

Brooks

Eyes Wide Open
Nov 15, 2001
Bay Area, California
skloid.blogspot.com
And it better not be because of the ledmag/Shpongled cat fight, there was other good stuff in that thread.

And it also better not be cause DMT is considered a controlled substance, cuz so is Ganja, and theres 40 million threads about the icky.

Someone's got some 'splainin to do.

I found myself fucking your thread senseless from behind... it just couldn't take it and it died from the pleasure/pain.

Its technically not allowed to have drug threads. every drug thread i've seen on UM has ended up getting closed due to that being not allowed yet the weed ones are overlooked, doesn't make much sense but what can you do.

That's cuz da reefer is an herb, not a drug, wink wink.

i think its also that when people think of weed they don't think of it really as a drug but when you say anything else people think of it as OH NO A DRUG BAD so a couple weed posts don't bother anyone but a drug thread seems worse. but yeah it is a double standard.

drugs should be legal. The government should not tell you what you are allowed to shoot/snort/smoke in your OWN body. It is a victimless crime. If you are driving while on acid and you run someone over, that is DUI, not a drug violation imho.

drugs should be legal. The government should not tell you what you are allowed to shoot/snort/smoke in your OWN body. It is a victimless crime. If you are driving while on acid and you run someone over, that is DUI, not a drug violation imho.

no that is a fucking horrendous idea. some drugs should be legal in certain circumstances but if you legalized cocaine and heroin you'd have a bunch of people getting addicted and stealing for their habit and causing crime. plus it would make it easier for people to get addicted being so available that you'd have a ton of people dying from heart attacks/drug overdoses etc.

no that is a fucking horrendous idea. some drugs should be legal in certain circumstances but if you legalized cocaine and heroin you'd have a bunch of people getting addicted and stealing for their habit and causing crime. plus it would make it easier for people to get addicted being so available that you'd have a ton of people dying from heart attacks/drug overdoses etc.

if they steal and and commit crimes for their addictions they will go to jail for whatever. It would also decrease the organized crime surrounding drugs, and with proper education demand will drop because given those drugs are legal there won't the street "cool factor" in the temptation to do them. Moreover, people who are dumb enough to do heroin and cocaine to the point of overdose will as you pointed out will die. Good, less idiots around. Legal drugs would serve as a way to filter society from dumb people and increase the responsibility of the population. Social darwininsm for the win if applied correctly.

if they steal and and commit crimes for their addictions they will go to jail for whatever. It would also decrease the organized crime surrounding drugs, and with proper education demand will drop because given those drugs are legal there won't the street "cool factor" in the temptation to do them. Moreover, people who are dumb enough to do heroin and cocaine to the point of overdose will as you pointed out will die. Good, less idiots around. Legal drugs would serve as a way to filter society from dumb people and increase the responsibility of the population. Social darwininsm for the win if applied correctly.

simply put if you think drugs should be legalized you are wrong. certain drugs should be legalized in certain situations like have some restrictions placed on their use and how much you can have, as long as they aren't addictive. theres nothing worse than a dope fiend.

uh first off the legalization of drugs would make it so that there would be more people addicted to cocaine and heroin which would increase crime which you may say omg they go to jail then but that doesn't help the people who have been mugged/murdered. also if psychadelics were legalized there would be a lot of retards who would think OH SICK ACID THIS SOUNDS COOL I GUESS I'LL JUST TAKE A THOUSAND HITS and would fuck themselves and possibly other people up. even people educated about drugs and psychadelics sometimes have a bad trip/rough time and for a normal person that could be devastating. also considering how shitty peoples mental health is in america there'd probably be a ton of people going crazy from using those drugs wrongly. i don't need to keep listing off other points, its pretty obvious that drugs could potentially be legalized if they were used and regulated right but there are certain drugs that simply should disappear.

uh first off the legalization of drugs would make it so that there would be more people addicted to cocaine and heroin which would increase crime which you may say omg they go to jail then but that doesn't help the people who have been mugged/murdered. also if psychadelics were legalized there would be a lot of retards who would think OH SICK ACID THIS SOUNDS COOL I GUESS I'LL JUST TAKE A THOUSAND HITS and would fuck themselves and possibly other people up. even people educated about drugs and psychadelics sometimes have a bad trip/rough time and for a normal person that could be devastating. also considering how shitty peoples mental health is in america there'd probably be a ton of people going crazy from using those drugs wrongly. i don't need to keep listing off other points, its pretty obvious that drugs could potentially be legalized if they were used and regulated right but there are certain drugs that simply should disappear.

i see your point, but I still think my point is better. Peolpe who say acid sounds cool lets take a thousand hits, are obviously ignorants, and society is better of without them anyway, so this way they will go brain dead or insane and their families will probably pull the plug on their life support of just kill them anyway. This will force parents to educate their children about drugs and drop the "ignorance" is bliss attitude. There will be fewer people in the long run mugged and murdered by people hooked on those drugs, cause after ten or twenty years, people will just stop doing cocaine and heroin, cause once they go to jail they will be fucked. I would also make jails much harsher so people will be afraid from going to jail, and by association they will be afraid to try cocaine and heroin. Also once they try heroin, i don't want the government to get them clean. they also get that responsibility. they go to jail or get clean on their own money, if they afford it, if not they go to get fucked in jail and suffer the consequence. My policy about drugs would put a lot more responsibility on the shoulders of American society, which it kinda lacks at the moment, and with this added burden the idiots will be filtered out. Better for society in the long runs.

Having no people in jail for use of drugs will also empty the prisons of good people who get caught with weed, shrroms, peyote, acid, or other potentially inoffensive drugs, and will the jails with irresponsible people who will learn the hard way the concept of cause and effect.