hey !!!

Wheezer said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Just wait until you get old and married. :)

Shit !!! Wait until you get a baby !! Talk about the ultimate cock-blocker !!! You love that baby so much that you don't mind so much most of the time, but you get happy when he is asleep (horny or not) when he is an infant.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Shit !!! Wait until you get a baby !! Talk about the ultimate cock-blocker !!! You love that baby so much that you don't mind so much most of the time, but you get happy when he is asleep (horny or not) when he is an infant.

Bryant

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm to the point where it's month-long visits from the mother-in-law and month and a half long visits from the sister-in-law that kill it for me. :)

yeah, we had the first kids in the family, EVERYBODY invaded our life. people who would go weeks without checking in on the poor little blackshheep of the family( aka "the metalheads")- suddenly swarming all over us- it was horrible- on top of no sleep-EVER- with first kid. ......Maybe evil twin Vryant should babysit when he comes to visit...hee hee.

LadySteele said:
yeah, we had the first kids in the family, EVERYBODY invaded our life. people who would go weeks without checking in on the poor little blackshheep of the family( aka "the metalheads")- suddenly swarming all over us- it was horrible- on top of no sleep-EVER- with first kid. ......Maybe evil twin Vryant should babysit when he comes to visit...hee hee.

Hmmm..... never had that problem with being the "black sheep." I am self suffecient. I don't like "borrowing" money from the parents (just as an example.) Some of the other siblings don't do so well. Luckily, Koji was the fifth grandkid on my Dad's side. He is the only one on my Mom's side, but she's not local so that helps out.
Vryant is not getting NEAR Koji. He doesn't show up very often, but Vryant has a hard time taking care of himself, much less an infant. :loco:

Bryant

....edited..... PS: With that moniker, you shouldn't be a Clowns fan dear. :D