Lurkers..... it's your time to say hi !!

Nice to see one more Swede here! :D
Where in Sweden do you live MadRobb?

Oh, I almost forgot, Welcome to the board!:headbang:

ZeiMoT said:
Nice to see one more Swede here! :D
Where in Sweden do you live MadRobb?

Oh, I almost forgot, Welcome to the board!:headbang:
I live in Värmland (my mother is over-protective, and won't let me give people further details before I get to know them. Oh well, could be worse, and I can't really blame her when people have died because of things like that :p).
Anyways, in Värmland, east of Karlstad :)

Oh, and I almost forgot, thanks for welcoming me. :D It's nice to be here! :headbang:

MadRobb said:
I live in Värmland (my mother is over-protective, and won't let me give people further details before I get to know them. Oh well, could be worse, and I can't really blame her when people have died because of things like that :p).
Anyways, in Värmland, east of Karlstad :)

Oh, and I almost forgot, thanks for welcoming me. :D It's nice to be here! :headbang:

Welcome to the board MadRobb. Don't worry too much about your Mom. It never ends. I am 36 years old but I am still my Mom's "baby." I have to answer 100 questions about how my wife and I are doing as well as how our pets are, our home, automobile etc. when I call her. It will never end dude. She does that because she loves you.
Anyway...... great to have you here.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Cool !!! Welcome to the family !! Are you ksteele ? Are you the one I took the pix of with Urban ? I get around you know !!! I plan to be even more popular than Urban on his own forum. >:p~ Just joking..... (trying to get him posting)

Bryant
Hi there! yup. that would be me.

MadRobb said:
Ermm, I don't know how to start. :)
I guess I'll just start with saying this: I'm totally new to this forum, registered just a few minutes ago.
I'm very new to Tad Morose too, I had never heard of them before this weekend. But, luckily, I met a friend (who works with Urbans brother, and that's where he got to know about the band), who told me to start listening at Tad, and so I did. :D

Hmm, guess I'll say a few words about myself too (like anyone would care anyway ;)).
Well, I'm a 15 year old metal/Tad Morose-fan, and I spend my days at school, listening to music, playing hockey and playing some computergames (and from here on prolly spending an hour a day here, or so). :)
Oh well, I guess that'll do, I don't wanna make you all sleepy here.
Have a great time, all! Now, I'll go back to fully concentrating on listening to Tad Morose. :D

This is crazy someone younger than me! Only by a year though. No B-Day yet Bryant atleast not until March.

WIntersReflection said:
Hello everyone!

I am sorry I've been so quiet lately, I've been having a really rough time taking care of Dad. Mom's really at her wits end and taking it out on me and to top it all off my compaq's restore disk hasn't arrived yet...

:hugs everyone:

I am sorry dear. : ( I think I can speak for most of the regulars that we are here for you. I certainly am. My parents aren't young and I am sure it won't be long before I have to deal with health issues with them. I will always be here for you Winter.

Bryant

Bryant said:
I am sorry dear. : ( I think I can speak for most of the regulars that we are here for you. I certainly am. My parents aren't young and I am sure it won't be long before I have to deal with health issues with them. I will always be here for you Winter.

Bryant
My mother is going in for some Major surgeury on the 14th ... so I kinda understand if its any consolation :wave:

Bryant said:
Welcome to the board MadRobb. Don't worry too much about your Mom. It never ends. I am 36 years old but I am still my Mom's "baby." I have to answer 100 questions about how my wife and I are doing as well as how our pets are, our home, automobile etc. when I call her. It will never end dude. She does that because she loves you.
Anyway...... great to have you here.

Bryant
Yeah, I guess mothers are like that... ;)
I'm kinda jealous. You guys live in the US, and still you've heard Tad Morose live, while I, who live in Sweden, haven't. ;P (But as soon as they play near my city, I will be there! :headbang: :worship: :D)

The least I would be jealous of are tour dates in the US. I consider us much luckier over here (and hell, you are living in Sweden, hehe!!! :) ). But I see where you were coming from with your statement.

MadRobb said:
Yeah, I guess mothers are like that... ;)
I'm kinda jealous. You guys live in the US, and still you've heard Tad Morose live, while I, who live in Sweden, haven't. ;P (But as soon as they play near my city, I will be there! :headbang: :worship: :D)
Tad Morose simply isn't famous though they should be. Tell all of your net friends about them. Introduce people to them. The label isn't promoting them well enough, so it is up to us, the fans to tell the world about Tad Morose.

bryant

Bryant said:
Tad Morose simply isn't famous though they should be. Tell all of your net friends about them. Introduce people to them. The label isn't promoting them well enough, so it is up to us, the fans to tell the world about Tad Morose.

bryant
Hehe, yeah, I've been telling everyone about them since I first heard Anubis (Tad Morose is in my MSN-name as well, that usually makes people curious :))