This is the TM forum....... newbies please say hello !!

Hi!

My name is Simon and I´m from Sweden. I started listening to Tad when one of my best friends Urban became their singer. I don´t know about you guys but I think they are improving from each album they have released. Modus Vivendi is one of the best I ever heard, all categories! GREAT JOB GUBBAR!!!! :worship:

Hi there!
I'm kind of new here, don't really understand this site... yet!
Just thought I should write someting =)
Take care!
/Vanja

House of Tintern said:
Hi!

My name is Simon and I´m from Sweden. I started listening to Tad when one of my best friends Urban became their singer. I don´t know about you guys but I think they are improving from each album they have released. Modus Vivendi is one of the best I ever heard, all categories! GREAT JOB GUBBAR!!!! :worship:

Welcome to the board. Excuse our crazy posts, but we like to keep this board active. Please join in anytime.

Bryant

metal_woman said:
Hi there!
I'm kind of new here, don't really understand this site... yet!
Just thought I should write someting =)
Take care!
/Vanja

Welcome Vanja. Please excuse our strange posts here and feel welcome to talk about Tad Morose. That is why we are here. Sometimes we just get crazy with the posts. ^____^

Bryant

Hi everyone, I think most of you know me already from the ProgPower board. I have been a Tad Morose fan since early 2004, became even more of a fan during ProgPower, and then became a die-hard when Urban Breed took time out to talk to me on the phone Saturday night (my friend Paul handed him his cell phone to "talk to a fan"). He doesn't know me from anybody else, but I thought it was cool that he did so anyway :)

It always rocks HARD when a great band is made up of great people as well.

Bryant said:
Welcome aboard dude !! Why didn't you talk to me ? I was at the cookout showing my ass. :D

I would have if I had been there. :D Paul called me and told me where he was. I said I wish I could have been there, because Urban is my favorite power metal vocalist (and one of my favorite vocalists, period) and the band was really cool to me at ProgPower. So Paul said, "Hey, let me get him." I babbled for a couple of minutes, but he took it in stride.

And thanks for the welcome, everybody. I'm trying to cut down on computer time, but I figured I would drop over and say hi to the Tad Morose community. I had a really rough week at work, so it was nice being able to briefly talk to a member of one of my favorite metal bands.

Shaye, I haven't met you but from what Paul tells me, you are continuing to uphold the fact that a lot of the people from the Atlanta metal community are cool. I know that there has to be some jerks, but the ones I have met through Paul are usually pretty friendly. :D

Ruthven said:
I would have if I had been there. :D

And thanks for the welcome, everybody. I'm trying to cut down on computer time, but I figured I would drop over and say hi to the Tad Morose community.

I expect it next time. I have been known to babble for hours about Wolf Hoffmann when under the influence.

Cut down computer time ? Oh come on dude... sleep less, eat fewer meals, miss a shower or two anything but that !!! :loco:

Bryant