Lurkers..... it's your time to say hi !!

You have to start somewhere... and hard rock makes an excellent gateway into metal.
smilies2.gif

Bryant said:
AC/DC "Back in Black" is what really turned me into a metal-head. I don't care if it is labeled "hard rock." There are metal guitarists to this day cursing because they can't get the tone Angus had on that release almost 25 years ago. I'm not a big fan of them as I only really like a few releases by them, but man that one release... BiB is tough to beat. It's hard to find a release as solid from cover to cover. I consider that a metal album if just by pure intensity alone. I still enjoy it.

bryant

I remember when I was in second grade and I bought Metallica's Load. load of crap that is!

When I was in 4th grade I got really heavy into Kiss. My dad hated Kiss and introduced me to Priest, Rush, Dio, Maiden. When I heard Rainbow when I was 11 that changed everything. Rainbow is still my favorite band.

dargormudshark said:
I remember when I was in second grade and I bought Metallica's Load. load of crap that is!

When I was in 4th grade I got really heavy into Kiss. My dad hated Kiss and introduced me to Priest, Rush, Dio, Maiden. When I heard Rainbow when I was 11 that changed everything. Rainbow is still my favorite band.

Your Dad kicks ass !! What's funny is that I am your father's age probably, but I was just told by my wife she is pregnant. You wanna come give a kiss to the baby Uncle Dargor ? How about you....... Aunt Winter, Pabla, Gaunerin and Uncle Flo, Zeimot etc.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Your Dad kicks ass !! What's funny is that I am your father's age probably, but I was just told by my wife she is pregnant. You wanna come give a kiss to the baby Uncle Dargor ? How about you....... Aunt Winter, Pabla, Gaunerin and Uncle Flo, Zeimot etc.

Bryant

Congragulations! Make sure you raise him on good music. Take him to Progpower while he is still in Elementary! :headbang:

What about Uncle Urban, he is on here too!

Okay but do I get to teach the baby how to do the evil fingers?
ezpi_wink1.gif
:headbang:

Bryant said:

Bryant

Bryant said:
Bryant
Congrats Bryant, I see that you've found a new solution to develop the Tad Morose army :D

Bryant said:
Bryant
Congratulations!

btw, How old are you Bryant?

Congrats Bryant! I was watching a documentary about birth today and I must admit I had to cry :rolleyes: (a tv show about ppl I don't know!! I can't believe it..)

Fangface said:
Congrats Bryant, I see that you've found a new solution to develop the Tad Morose army :D

No way !! I'm going to have two kids, then I am chopping off my weiner !!! Well maybe I won't go to that extreme, but I will take the proper precautions. I don't think the world could handle more than two Bryant juniors. I think the earth would just get sucked up by a black hole or something. I was soooooo bad as a child and teen. I know that my child/children are going to be satan on earth.

Bryant

Three is only one appropriate reaction to this...
Wow.gif

Lol, you ain't that bad Bryant! Pretty darn cool I'd say!
corkysm39.gif

Bryant said:
No way !! I'm going to have two kids, then I am chopping off my weiner !!! Well maybe I won't go to that extreme, but I will take the proper precautions. I don't think the world could handle more than two Bryant juniors. I think the earth would just get sucked up by a black hole or something. I was soooooo bad as a child and teen. I know that my child/children are going to be satan on earth.

Bryant

Bryant said:
I see. Well don't wait forever. You married ?

Bryant
I used to be. My wife's not my wife anymore, she's my girlfriend and the mother of our two daughters. Complicated? Not really, we divorced and the got back together again. I spend most of the time at her place, so we're living as if we were married.

Well, looks like I am about to resurrect this thread, for better or worse!

So, what should I tell you about myself? I guess the most important thing with regard to this particular forum is that I first heard TM in 1995 with the release of Sender of Thoughts. I was a huge Morgana Lefay fan at that time (and still am), and a friend recommended TM to me based on my obsession with Morgana Lefay. I must admit that although I liked the album, it never made it into heavy rotation in my cd player and I kinda forgot about TM.

Fast forward to 2002.

I came across a review of Matters of the Dark on some website or another that mentioned that Morgana Lefay vocalist Charles Rytkonen did some guest vocals on the album. Because I was in severe M. Lefay withdrawal due to the band's inactivity, I bought the album so I could hear him sing again. I was not expecting TM to sound like that! I was still remembering the 1995 sound. I was blown away! Grabbed Undead and A Mended Rhyme soon after, Modus Vivendi when it came out, and as they say, the rest is history!

Are you bored yet? Heh heh...

Anyway, looking forward to great conversations here with other TM fans...

:wave:

Steph

If you still want to know more about me for some odd reason, go here:

http://hometown.aol.com/twstdrsteph/index.html