I am baaaaaaaack !!!

dargormudshark said:
Now this forum will be on fire once again, Hey whenever Koji is born create his own account he can post on here too. Just type his thoughts out :loco:

Okay !! Here's his first post:

"It's dark as hell in here and there's no room. Get nme the hell out of here !!!!" Koji Stokes

Gaunerin said:
you are hard to be overlooked Bryant.....
I still miss Flo and ZeiMot :(

I'm back! I bet you've been wondering why I've not been around.
Here's the long story in just one sentence:
I was kicked out by my former girlfriend the night between 24:th and 25:th of december 2004, got depressed, almost commited suicide twice, realized that I'm an alcoholic, stopped drinking, been sober for a month and a couple of days.

Additionally, I haven't had any computer nor internet connection since I moved to my own apartment other than the computers at work.

ZeiMoT said:
I was kicked out by my former girlfriend the night between 24:th and 25:th of december 2004, got depressed, almost commited suicide twice, realized that I'm an alcoholic, stopped drinking, been sober for a month and a couple of days.

Additionally, I haven't had any computer nor internet connection since I moved to my own apartment other than the computers at work.

Damn, sorry to hear you've been through such an ordeal. Glad to see your doing better.

ZeiMoT said:

Arrgghh !! Tough time. Hang in there Zeimot. Things will get better. :D

Bryant

ZeiMoT said:

Damn, good to have you back and sober though! :wave:

ZeiMoT said:
Thank you all for encouraging me!!

Well we may just know each other on the internet, but we are a family of sorts. We never have arguments here at this forum, and respect each other's opinions unlike most families. :ill: I think I can speak for most here that we all appreciate the fact you are still here with us and you will come out of this hard time even stronger than yo0u have ever been.

Rock on brother Zeimot !! :headbang:

Bryant

Bryant said:
Well we may just know each other on the internet, but we are a family of sorts. We never have arguments here at this forum, and respect each other's opinions unlike most families. :ill: I think I can speak for most here that we all appreciate the fact you are still here with us and you will come out of this hard time even stronger than yo0u have ever been.

Rock on brother Zeimot !! :headbang:

Bryant

Uraban is the dad and Gaunerin is the mom and Bryant is the Drunk Uncle who gives the kids cigarettes and beer...hahahahaha :D

Zeimot, can't say that we've spoken that much with each other, but I still am suffering with you. I can't even imagine what a hard time you must've gone through (and still are).
Hang in there! Things will get better.
Och oss svenskar emellan:
"När det är som mörkast kan det bara bli ljusare" :)