Lurkers..... it's your time to say hi !!

...hi...my name is bari and like i am gonna tell anyone my age... :tickled:

...ummm...i discovered tad morose just recently and am really impressed...i had so much fun seeing them at ppv...'modus vivendi' is never out of my cd player in the rav.....:)

Hi, I'm Tim, been lurking on these boards for awhile but too lazy to register. Well, here I am. I turn 30 on Halloween and live in Alabama (what's up Bryant?) I've been a Tad Morose fan since Modus Vivendi came out, and I now have all TM albums. Other bands I like: Nocturnal Rites, Brainstorm, Angel Dust, Vanden Plas, King's X, Galactic Cowboys, Metallica, Threshold, Enertia, Balance Of Power, Section A, Silent Edge, Soilwork, The Kinks, The Yardbirds, U2, etc. Ok, enough listing/rambling, just wanted to say hello to all you guys and girls in Morose-ville. :wave:

TwstDrSteph said:
Well, looks like I am about to resurrect this thread, for better or worse!

So, what should I tell you about myself? I guess the most important thing with regard to this particular forum is that I first.......

---snip---

Welcome aboard !! We need some new people here.

Bryant

thedelicateflower said:
...hi...my name is bari and like i am gonna tell anyone my age... :tickled:

...ummm...i discovered tad morose just recently and am really impressed...i had so much fun seeing them at ppv...'modus vivendi' is never out of my cd player in the rav.....:)

Cool !! I still give Mv plenty of spinsas well.

bryant

dusttodaylight said:
Hi, I'm Tim, been lurking on these boards for awhile but too lazy to register. Well, here I am. I turn 30 on Halloween and live in Alabama (what's up Bryant?) I've been a Tad Morose fan since Modus Vivendi came out, and I now have all TM albums. Other bands I like: Nocturnal Rites, Brainstorm, Angel Dust, Vanden Plas, King's X, Galactic Cowboys, Metallica, Threshold, Enertia, Balance Of Power, Section A, Silent Edge, Soilwork, The Kinks, The Yardbirds, U2, etc. Ok, enough listing/rambling, just wanted to say hello to all you guys and girls in Morose-ville. :wave:

I didn't meet you @ PP did I ? I met one other guy from Alabama, but I don't think it was you. Anyway. I am also into vanden Plas (long time) Angel Dust and Balance of Power. Great to see you here.

Bryant

dargormudshark said:
I can't find my copy of Modus Vivendi it's packed awy somewhere in a box!!!!!!!!!! :yell:

Aarrgghh !!! One of the discs of my PPV haul was Symphony X "Odyssee" and it is the third purchase I have made of that. I very rarely lose discs or have them stolen, but I had two copies of that disappear in thin air. >: I have over $40 in that disc. I think I will burn this one, listen to the copy and hide it in my safe or something.....

bryant

Hiya newbies! :) Welcome to Moroseland, I've been doing a bit of lurking lately myself... but couldn't help myself today so here I am !
445653-EMOHATeethy.gif

Bryant said:
Aarrgghh !!! One of the discs of my PPV haul was Symphony X "Odyssee" and it is the third purchase I have made of that. I very rarely lose discs or have them stolen, but I had two copies of that disappear in thin air. >: I have over $40 in that disc. I think I will burn this one, listen to the copy and hide it in my safe or something.....

bryant

I found the MV! :D

:wave: hi all!
I'm new around these parts too-been kind of lurking on prog power forum for a while, posting recently, and really getting an education about what i have been missing in the music world- What rock have I been living under?...!!!!!So glad to be out from under it however, and am hooked on Tad Morose.

LadySteele said:
:wave: hi all!
I'm new around these parts too-been kind of lurking on prog power forum for a while, posting recently, and really getting an education about what i have been missing in the music world- What rock have I been living under?...!!!!!So glad to be out from under it however, and am hooked on Tad Morose.

did you go to progpower? :wave:

BlindPanzer said:
did you go to progpower? :wave:
Yes , my husband and I went. and had a great time. This was our first year. We had learned of it last year, but we had to go to a wedding the same weekend. - so that was such a drag-traveling in the opposite direction, don't plan on missing it ever again in the future though!

LadySteele said:
Yes , my husband and I went. and had a great time. This was our first year. We had learned of it last year, but we had to go to a wedding the same weekend. - so that was such a drag-traveling in the opposite direction, don't plan on missing it ever again in the future though!

Great to see you here sweetie !! I think I saw you on oldschool too right ? Go Sttelers !! Welcome aboard.

Bryant

Cool !!! Welcome to the family !! Are you ksteele ? Are you the one I took the pix of with Urban ? I get around you know !!! I plan to be even more popular than Urban on his own forum. >:p~ Just joking..... (trying to get him posting)

Bryant

Ermm, I don't know how to start. :)
I guess I'll just start with saying this: I'm totally new to this forum, registered just a few minutes ago.
I'm very new to Tad Morose too, I had never heard of them before this weekend. But, luckily, I met a friend (who works with Urbans brother, and that's where he got to know about the band), who told me to start listening at Tad, and so I did. :D

Hmm, guess I'll say a few words about myself too (like anyone would care anyway ;)).
Well, I'm a 15 year old metal/Tad Morose-fan, and I spend my days at school, listening to music, playing hockey and playing some computergames (and from here on prolly spending an hour a day here, or so). :)
Oh well, I guess that'll do, I don't wanna make you all sleepy here.
Have a great time, all! Now, I'll go back to fully concentrating on listening to Tad Morose. :D

MadRobb said:
Hmm, guess I'll say a few words about myself too (like anyone would care anyway ;)).
Well, I'm a 15 year old metal/Tad Morose-fan, and I spend my days at school, listening to music, playing hockey and playing some computergames (and from here on prolly spending an hour a day here, or so). :)
Oh well, I guess that'll do, I don't wanna make you all sleepy here.
Have a great time, all! Now, I'll go back to fully concentrating on listening to Tad Morose. :D

Hey that is great !! Don't feel embarrassed about your age. Wish I would have been into bands as cool as TM when I was 15. Dargor is 16.... I think. He might have had a b-day. He might be getting old now at 17... I don't know, but he is here quite a bit. Welcome aboard guy !!

Bryant

Hehe, thanks guys.
I just got a sudden feeling telling me that I really will enjoy my time here at the forum, with all you nice (or mad like me? ;)) guys (and girl/s :)).
But I have gone around pondering about why Tad Morose aren't famous in Sweden. I have never heard them on the radio (maybe because I never listen to the radio, they almost always play pure shit ;P), but I know some about the metal-scene in Sweden, and I haven't heard of them there either.
It's a real shame, Tad owns most of the metalbands we have in Sweden, and they are NOT less good than any other famous band here... I just can't understand it... :erk: