Lurkers..... it's your time to say hi !!

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Hi... My name is Bryant and I am an alcoh..... wait wrong forum..... I'll start over. My name is Bryant and I am a Tad Moroseaholic. I am 35 years old and live in Alabama USA.

Bryant

hmm......... and my name is Helena and i am a Breedaholic haa haa....
AND Tad is one of the best band.... hmm.... but Urban solo is fantastic....in all ways.. ;) and i Live in sweden tooo far from the "aholicthing"

My name is Winter, I'm 25 years old and from Northern Illinois in the USA.
prplhappy.gif

Zhana, is your fav Urban song from the solo then?

Hello Winter..... "The last days" is one of his solo songs.... i hope it will come on a cd soon..... i maby would be his "Solo-manager"...and do some "speed-up-Urban-work" ha ha... :D

Hello, I peep in every now and then. Im rather active on the Symphony X forum, and I lurk around a few other forums. Ive just gotten introduced to Tad Morose about a month ago, and they are awesome =). Anubis is my favorite song I've heard.

Also, I want to direct you all to my sig below: The Giveaway happens ONLY at 40 listeners. I average 15-25 without whoring my link. Also note, it is a top 40 station EXCEPT for when I DJ, then it become a Metal station =) . Thanks in advance! I'll have other goodies as well, possibly.

Hi i'm dargor-Rhapsody Mudshark-Zappa, the cheesy band and the guy who makes fun of the cheesy bands. I live where it is humid and full of rednecks who can't believe I like the stuff I do, Texas. I am 16 and I know more about music then they could comprehend. I play guitar and have my own band, but we don't have a singer or keyboardist. I got into Tad Morose when I saw them on the pp5 bill. As I have said it plenty of times "Time of no Sun" is my fav. song by these guys. Can't wait to see the at progpower.

Hi dargormudshark ! No....not yet...i hope it will be as soon as possible..... Maby next year ?!?!?! :D

carnut said:
Hi, I'm Gert, live in Belgium, Europe and the only reason I'm here is becouse Bryant told me to .... :D

Ha ha ha bow to Bryant !! Shit !! I am joking.... All I have to do is introduce people to TM. The music does the rest. Gert's my buddy though. We follow each other around. We were seperated at birth. I think we were twins, but the country (we don't know if it was Belgium or the US) couldn't handle both of us, so they shipped one of us off to a different country to be king !!

Bryant

Fangface said:
Hello, I belong to Bryant's sect (also called "the Wolf H. cult") and one of the basic rules is to post at Tad Morose board.

So I don't have the choice :erk:

Ha ha ha you know me all too well. Oldschool will soon grow tired of hearing the names Tad Morose and Wolf Hoffmann. You still haven't bought the newest Vanden Plas though. How can you expect to stay an honored bishop in the Church of Bryant without "Beyond Daylight ?"

Bryant

all this time I've been lurking with the occasional post... guess I should make it an official "HELLO"... I'm a _0 year old metal chick, loves concerts and hanging out w/ my metal partner in crime The one who wears the red horns!! hahahahahah I also love my man and motorcycles. As of late have been turned onto so much new metal be it power, progressive, death, doom, stoner whatever........IT'S ALL GOOD METAL!!! Got floored when I bought TM Modus Vivendi and must have more... it's one of the best albums I've heard lately, can't and don't want to stop hearing it! So with that said.........
Hello to all!!! :tickled:

kittybeast said:
all this time I've been lurking with the occasional post... guess I should make it an official "HELLO"... I'm a _0 year old metal chick, loves concerts and hanging out w/ my metal partner in crime The one who wears the red horns!! hahahahahah I also love my man and motorcycles. As of late have been turned onto so much new metal be it power, progressive, death, doom, stoner whatever........IT'S ALL GOOD METAL!!! Got floored when I bought TM Modus Vivendi and must have more... it's one of the best albums I've heard lately, can't and don't want to stop hearing it! So with that said.........
Hello to all!!! :tickled:
Hi Kittie..... you have been popping up at oldschool as well. Welcome to our little hole in the wall here. Happy you are enjoying the Tad Morose. They pretty much kick my butt too. :wave: :wave: :wave:

Bryant