This is the TM forum....... newbies please say hello !!

Ok well, I'm Kim and I wasn't familiar with TM until ProgPower where they put on a stellar performance and I can't wait to see the guys again in Chicago. (Where I'm hoping they will perform "Afraid to Die" for me so if your reading this guys, practice those choruses!!!!!) Anyways, take care all and hope to meet some of you in Chicago.

dargormudshark said:
I'm Andrew, got into TM after they were annonced for pp5

Yeah but you suck !!! Ha ha ha j/k. Kim seems to be a semi-local (for PP) like moi.

Hey Kim, do you know Lady_Space (Shaye) ? She is a local and a veteran of PP. I don't remember meeting you though and she and I always hang out at PP, along with my new guitar God buddy Dargor (Andrew.) I hope TM is at PPVII.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Yeah but you suck !!! Ha ha ha j/k. Kim seems to be a semi-local (for PP) like moi.

Hey Kim, do you know Lady_Space (Shaye) ? She is a local and a veteran of PP. I don't remember meeting you though and she and I always hang out at PP, along with my new guitar God buddy Dargor (Andrew.) I hope TM is at PPVII.

Bryant

Yes, I met her in October at the Queensryche show at the Tabernacle. I only moved to the Atlanta area last June, so I'm still trying to find where all the good music is. Not being too successful. No wonder Glenn started PP, guess he figured if he wanted to see good bands he'd have to bring them here himself. (yeah for Glenn) I'm kinda a veteran of PP, been to the last 3 and every year I find a band that comes out and totally kicks my ass. First was Edguy, then Mercenary, this year TM. Sorry you won't be able to make it to the Chicago show. I'll try to stuff the guys in my suitcase and bring them back for ya. Well, actually it would be for me but it sounded better if I said it was for you. Take care.

Kim

Kim K said:
Yes, I met her in October at the Queensryche show at the Tabernacle. I only moved to the Atlanta area last June, so I'm still trying to find where all the good music is. Not being too successful. No wonder Glenn started PP, guess he figured if he wanted to see good bands he'd have to bring them here himself. (yeah for Glenn) I'm kinda a veteran of PP, been to the last 3 and every year I find a band that comes out and totally kicks my ass. First was Edguy, then Mercenary, this year TM. Sorry you won't be able to make it to the Chicago show. I'll try to stuff the guys in my suitcase and bring them back for ya. Well, actually it would be for me but it sounded better if I said it was for you. Take care.

Kim

Cool !!! Did I meet you last year ? It is possible I did on Friday and not remember it. That is usually the "Bryant shitfaced day." Anyway, I will usually be hanging around with Shaye from time to time. I have a Japanese wife and of course 98% we are together, so I am not too easy to miss. I will also be with Dargor here quite often. We have become pretty good friends since the last PP, so if we meet up, good chance you will get to meet him as well.

Bryant

Bryant said:

Bryant

Man, I don't know 'bout this year Bryant. I like some Conception...I hated Angra's new album with an exception of 3 songs. Orphaned Land is cool..I need to get Mabool. Therion :erk: .PC69...they are decent but I would not wnat to see them at a Progpower festival...WTF? SymphWhores...not excited. STride...I am glad they got a chance to play but I can see them in Houston. Manticora :erk: All that I have is Strato and CM...woe me! :cry:

Oh well, It definantly is not my year. I guess I will still go though :erk:

dargormudshark said:
Man, I don't know 'bout this year Bryant. I like some Conception...I hated Angra's new album with an exception of 3 songs. Orphaned Land is cool..I need to get Mabool. Therion :erk: .PC69...they are decent but I would not wnat to see them at a Progpower festival...WTF? SymphWhores...not excited. STride...I am glad they got a chance to play but I can see them in Houston. Manticora :erk: All that I have is Strato and CM...woe me! :cry:

Oh well, It definantly is not my year. I guess I will still go though :erk:

Couldn't have said it better myself. The line-up this year is a little less than stellar imo :cry: Oh and I'm Jon and I'm a Tad Moroseaholic :p Urban is my idol :worship:

Bryant said:
Cool !!! Did I meet you last year ? It is possible I did on Friday and not remember it. That is usually the "Bryant shitfaced day." Anyway, I will usually be hanging around with Shaye from time to time. I have a Japanese wife and of course 98% we are together, so I am not too easy to miss. I will also be with Dargor here quite often. We have become pretty good friends since the last PP, so if we meet up, good chance you will get to meet him as well.

Bryant

Truthfully Bryant, I meet so many cool new people each year it's hard to keep track especially after you put alcohol into the mix. I started Wed night at the Pre-Pre-party. I would have been at the Fairfield parties. Well, maybe some good shows will come into the area and we'll get a chance to meet.

Kim

dargormudshark said:
Sorry, I didn't mean to be such an asshole...I was in a bit of a bad mood

Don't pay any attention to him Kitty. He is always an asshole !! :loco: Of course I am just joking. Darg is about the coolest guy I have met @ PP. I hope to meet you as well, and chances are darg will be hanging around as well. I will be easy to find. Pabla will point out some drunk staggering guy and say, "Hey there's Bryant !!!"

Bryant

Bryant said:
Don't pay any attention to him Kitty. He is always an asshole !! :loco: Of course I am just joking. Darg is about the coolest guy I have met @ PP. I hope to meet you as well, and chances are darg will be hanging around as well. I will be easy to find. Pabla will point out some drunk staggering guy and say, "Hey there's Bryant !!!"

Bryant

Yeah, Bryant is pretty easy to find. It also helps if you refer to him as the Drunk guy who can talk to you about the greatness of Vanden Plas and Wolf Hoffman for 3 hours straight :D

Just Joking it was only an hour at PP4's aftershow party...Bryant doesn't even remember that party :D :)

My name is Andy and I'm also a Tad Morosaholic!

I've been to Prog Power and BW&BK the past 2 years. I'm probably going to skip BW&BK this year and go to the Chicago Powerfest instead.

I am excited about Prog Power this year! I would go just to see PC69! Don't let the name keep you from giving them a chance - they're awesome! Also Andy B Franck returns with Symphorce! I like Brainstorm better but it'll be great to have Andy back! Stratovarius should be killer! Throw in Angra, Conception and dark horses like Orphaned Land, Circus Maximus and Stride and it should be a killer show!

I also work for Harder Beat Magazine in Texas. I'm a photographer/writer. Check it out at www.harderbeat.com (cheap plug!)