This is the TM forum....... newbies please say hello !!

dargormudshark said:
Yeah, Bryant is pretty easy to find. It also helps if you refer to him as the Drunk guy who can talk to you about the greatness of Vanden Plas and Wolf Hoffman for 3 hours straight :D

Just Joking it was only an hour at PP4's aftershow party...Bryant doesn't even remember that party :D :)

Hmmm... At PPV it took me 20 minutes to put my shoes on Friday night when it was time to make my departure from the last party according to one of the hosts. :loco: Of course I was able to walk (somewhat) at least. I was doing better than some. :D

Bryant

Andy Laudano said:
My name is Andy and I'm also a Tad Morosaholic!

I've been to Prog Power and BW&BK the past 2 years. I'm probably going to skip BW&BK this year and go to the Chicago Powerfest instead.

I am excited about Prog Power this year! I would go just to see PC69! Don't let the name keep you from giving them a chance - they're awesome! Also Andy B Franck returns with Symphorce! I like Brainstorm better but it'll be great to have Andy back! Stratovarius should be killer! Throw in Angra, Conception and dark horses like Orphaned Land, Circus Maximus and Stride and it should be a killer show!

I also work for Harder Beat Magazine in Texas. I'm a photographer/writer. Check it out at www.harderbeat.com (cheap plug!)

Welcome aboard. I will be attending my fourth PP this year. I am not as thrilled with this lineup as I was with PPII, IV and V but it will still be a great show. I also don't think too many people will knock PC69 here. I for one look forward to seeing them live.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Welcome aboard. I will be attending my fourth PP this year. I am not as thrilled with this lineup as I was with PPII, IV and V but it will still be a great show. I also don't think too many people will knock PC69 here. I for one look forward to seeing them live.

Bryant

I was the same way, but after seeing what Shane put together I can't wait....WOOHOOO OUTWORLD!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

dargormudshark said:
I was the same way, but after seeing what Shane put together I can't wait....WOOHOOO OUTWORLD!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Yeah by the time you add the pre-show lineup, this pretty much is now a three day event. I am looking forward to it.

I want to see this Avian thing as well. I love Lance King's vocals. Balance of Power were outstanding at PPII.

Bryant

Kim K said:
Truthfully Bryant, I meet so many cool new people each year it's hard to keep track especially after you put alcohol into the mix. I started Wed night at the Pre-Pre-party. I would have been at the Fairfield parties. Well, maybe some good shows will come into the area and we'll get a chance to meet.

Kim

Ha ha ha don't feel bad. I "love" people too much maybe. I meet so many I can't remember most names. That doesn't mean I don't remember conversations and faces though. If I could talk to all 1200 at PP I would, but I still love everybody individually. Unfortunately my pitiful 486 brain can only process so much information at one time though. I am lucky I remember what my wife looks like sometimes. :err:

Bryant

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha don't feel bad. I "love" people too much maybe. I meet so many I can't remember most names. That doesn't mean I don't remember conversations and faces though. If I could talk to all 1200 at PP I would, but I still love everybody individually. Unfortunately my pitiful 486 brain can only process so much information at one time though. I am lucky I remember what my wife looks like sometimes. :err:

Bryant

I'm going to the Amorphis & Into Eternity show this Friday at the Masquerade. Are you going?

Bryant said:
Hmmm... At PPV it took me 20 minutes to put my shoes on Friday night when it was time to make my departure from the last party according to one of the hosts. :loco: Of course I was able to walk (somewhat) at least. I was doing better than some. :D

Bryant

Honey, it took you longer than 20 minutes. :b

Btw, hi, everyone! Nice to see I'm getting some press over here. :)

Shaye

guardian26 said:
Hi. I like TM, since Undead came out. I never post here. Dargormudshark scares me alot.

"No, we are a serious metal band, we are evil and we are serious!!" - Tobias Sammet

Ha ha ha I love your sig !! That was freaking hilarious.

Bryant

Bryant - that was so funny man. I've had that up since the show and no one ever commented on it. I'm glad at least one person gets it!!! Hah.

Hi guys! :wave:
My name is Rob and I've been a Tad Morose fan since I purchased the glorious Modus Vivendi a couple of years ago! I have all their records since "A Mended rhyme" and they are one of the best bands around. I live in Costa Rica, Central America so if anybody's coming down here for any reason, drop me a line and I'll show you guys around our small but beautiful country!

Take care,

When the spirit rules the world! :headbang: