HEY

IcedPriest

Bass Wielder
Aug 7, 2005
Surrounded by retired nords
This thread needs a little wake up call.. My band and I will be covering Crystal Mountain and we will be playing it and other Death songs at as many live shows as we can, so be ready for some DEMO SHIZNITE :err:. Wake up listeners of Death and breathe some life into this, I'll post the demo in a month or so...now let it be known we are not trying to do an exact replica because it is a tribute and tributes should show as much of the original band as the tributer... ok that's aboot it

Im trying to get my band to cover some death stuff.....probably just as an instrumental.....My vote is going toward empty words, story to tell, spirit crusher, zero tolerance, or The Philosopher...

You don't have a singer or what? My band is working on different songs for the different places we might be playing...alot of classic stuff, but on the side we've been working on The Philospher, Zombie Ritual. Pretty much whatever we think of and some Control Denied stuff.

Thare's a nand here in Tunisia who plays Death songs, They have alredy playd Evil dead, Pull the plug, Suicide Machine, Lack of comprehension, Zombie ritual and Crystal Mountain.
The band is great, when I herd their Demo I thought it was an other Death demo cos The Vocal has the same voice as Chuk's one, u can not believe me bu it is the truth.
I went to all of their concerts and every time it was like if Chuk was living throw them, I become a very close friend with the band's members and they are so kind.
By the way this band is called Genocide?