favorite death songs

Every death song is amazing, Chuck in my books was as good of a composer as Mozart or Vagner. As far as personal favourites: Leprosy is an amazing song, Infernal Death and #2, Pull the Plug, Bite the Pain, Overactive Imagination, Trapped in a Corner, Beyond the Unholy Grave, Spirit Crusher, Altering the Future, Scavenger Of Human Sorrow, Zombie Ritual, Open Casket, Choke on It, ahh hell every f*kkin tune is beyond life so whats the point in listing them all,,, R.i.P Chuck, thank u for everything you did for us.

Leprosy, Pull The Plug, Altering The Future, Together as One, Lack Of Comprehension, Crystal mountain, 1000 Eyes, Flesh And the Power It Holds (1st death song I ever heard and love it)

Zero Tolerance
Trapped in a Corner
Lack of Comprehension
Perennial Quest
Suicide Machine
The Philosopher
Secret Face
Flattening of Emotions
Togheter As One
Scavenger of Human Sorrow

I don't know if I could possibly pick a favorite. Death is in a very special place in my heart.
If I did have to pick though, I would say Voice Of The Soul since that instrumental was pretty much everything Chuck probably wanted to say in a song.

1. Crystal Mountain
2. Painkiller (even if it is a cover...)
3. Together As One
4. Flesh and the Power it Holds
5. Pull the Plug
6. Voice of the Soul
7. Cosmic Sea
8. The Philosopher
9. Trapped in a Corner
10. See Through Dreams

every single death-song is an absolute highlight and i´m not able to pick one favorite. it differs from time to time. and that´s one of the best things about death. there´s an album for every tendency.
if i need some brutal, raw stuff i´ll listen to scream bloody gore. if i want some technical prog stuff i´ll listen to individual thought patterns. if i want the best songwriting i would pick symbolic or human ...

death music is full of ideas and there´s always a new aspect to discover:headbang:

All of them are amazing, but my favorite album is ITP. I just can't get tired of it. But for some reason I got bored of symbolic really fast :/... I don't know whats wrong with me.

(in no order)
1 - Jealousy
2 - Mentally Blind
3 - The Philosopher
4 - Overactive imagination
5 - Trapped in a corner
6 - A Moment Of Clarity
7 - Lack Of Comprehension
8 - Symbolic
9 - Scavenger of Human Sorrow
10 - Crystal Mountain
11 - Living Monstrosity

Within The Mind
Secret Face
Choke on it
Crystal Mountain
Killing Spree
Baptized In Blood
Genetic Reconstruction
Trapped In A Corner
See Through Dreams

i seriously have no favorite death song because like someone mentioned a bit above whenever you're in a certain mood there's a death album for that personality you're feeling it's just TOOOOOO damn perfect chuck was definitley a musician who knew how to write a song being every single DAMN ONE OF THEM are very memorable in their sense!!!! R.I.P. CHUCK LET THE METAL FLOW FOREVER!!!!!!

Every single track is special , every single track is meaningful and touching.

But i would have to name few songs here is my list :

1. A Story To Tell
  2. The Philosopher
  3. Without Judgement
  4. Symoblic
  5. Scavenger of Human Sorrow
  6. Bite the Pain
  7. Crystal Mountain
  8. Pull the Plug
  9. Misanthrope
  10. Flesh and the Power it Holds
  11. Spirit Crusher
  12. Zero Tolerance
  13. Trapped in a Corner

It would have to be:

Story To Tell (the break at 1:40 blows me away!)
Bite The Pain
Without Judgment

Basically their later work. Anyway, Chuck was an amazing musician. His Guitar work on the recent albums was amazing. And he is actually my favourite vocalist aswell. A lot of people don't like his vocals on the more recent albums but I love it; I'm always in search of vocals that sound absolutely inhuman, and Chuck, especially on SOP sounded like a belligerent witch. Awesome stuff...

01 Scavanger of Human Sorrow
02 Symbolic
03 Without Judgement
04 Voice of the Soul
05 Lack of Comprehension
06 Bite the Pain
07 The Philosopher
08 Jelousy
09 1000 Eyes
10 Crystal Mountain