HEYyyyyy

VangelicSurgeon

Three Star General
Jul 26, 2002
www.maudlinofthewell.com
nick said I should post so here goes woooyah

hitchhang3.gif

BNUTS

word yo it's monday. what's going on you giys so after work ewe had drinks cause it was Sari's last day man that sucks caiseshe was one of my favorite opeople I worked with and now she's moving o ny CITAYYYYYYY
the big apple

and yeah now I won't see her every day. BOO.

man I dropped my fucking phone on carpet CARPET and the display is all fucekd up now it doesn't even say anything I think it still works but FUCK man I can't see shit on it I m so glad I got the 5$ all whatever insurance so they can send me a new one pronto''
dsjkln

ChromeLife said:
I am assuming whatever cool was you. I recommend you dont shatter my image of the situation, and just take my praise. LOVE.
call me sloppy joe.
(thanks, man!)

ULTIMATE SLOPPY JOE
Makes 6 well packed sloppy joes. Make sure there is someone else around to help you eat them or you're in trouble.
Ingredients
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup green pepper
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tbs vinegar
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tsp worcestshire
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 6 hamburger buns

Use a lidded pot. Brown meat (set your stove burner to fry), add onions, green peppers, and celery. You don't add any grease. Once all the meat is brown, turn the stove down low to simmer, and drain what you were just frying with a strainer. Put the drained meat and veggies back in the pot. Add everything else. Let it simmer for 30 minutes. Toast the hamburger buns just before the 30 mins is up and enjoy!