METALLICA HATERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grazydine

New Metal Member
Oct 31, 2006
After perusing some of the music Forums of the internet i come to a couple facts....

Here's a fact... most of the guys hating Metallica now were all on their tip when they were playing .And Justice for All etc.. lol

Another thing what's the big deal with Metallica suing napster... you shouldn't be getting music for free anyway you retards i don't care how much money they make, jeez spoiled brat kids these days want shit free ??

If somebody was downloading my music for free they'd be entitled to a shotgun pellet sandwich....I guess if someone downloads your hard earned work i guess that means i could download your big screen tv or your brand new sports car and put in my house free of charge ......... needy wanting assholes....

Believe me they suck now.... but i ain't the type to say they weren't tight back in the day so i don't participate in trendy bashing..... besides most music sucks nowadays anyway.... no feeling puts me to sleep

All this shit goes for any other shit back in the day i thought was cool but wouldn't want to be caught dead in nowadays.....like that Michael Jackson dance contest...lol

Metallica is equivalent to guns n' roses. Metallica is alitle less pathetic than hairbands at this point.

After perusing some of the music Forums of the internet i come to a couple facts....

Here's a fact... most of the guys hating Metallica now were all on their tip when they were playing .And Justice for All etc.. lol

Another thing what's the big deal with Metallica suing napster... you shouldn't be getting music for free anyway you retards i don't care how much money they make, jeez spoiled brat kids these days want shit free ??

If somebody was downloading my music for free they'd be entitled to a shotgun pellet sandwich....I guess if someone downloads your hard earned work i guess that means i could download your big screen tv or your brand new sports car and put in my house free of charge ......... needy wanting assholes....

Believe me they suck now.... but i ain't the type to say they weren't tight back in the day so i don't participate in trendy bashing..... besides most music sucks nowadays anyway.... no feeling puts me to sleep

All this shit goes for any other shit back in the day i thought was cool but wouldn't want to be caught dead in nowadays.....like that Michael Jackson dance contest...lol

Shut the fuck up.

2. Anyone with half a brain knows that Metallica's first four albums are godly.

Or...Metallica's first four albums appear to be godly to people who only have half a brain.

I wouldn't exactly say I hate Metallica but I strongly dislike them.

After I saw that metallica needed a counciler and bob music too write music not being able to hammer out songs as just a band I can't listen to kill em all anymore. fuck them

That's pretty pathetic when a band of 25 years can't figure out what to do alone.

Well, let's just say it sucks major ass to be you. gl w/that

edit: to the greys

I don't see how that justifies you not liking an good album. It's like saying "I'll never listen to another Judas Priest album because everytime I do I think about Halford and how he sucks cock."

If somebody was downloading my music for free they'd be entitled to a shotgun pellet sandwich....I guess if someone downloads your hard earned work i guess that means i could download your big screen tv or your brand new sports car and put in my house free of charge

yes these are exactly the same, wtg

i'd go into how art is an essential item of our culture and it seems ridiculous to deny access to culture in a manner that harms nobody simply because no money is being changed hands; that the dissemination of and response to cultural items is far more important than the ability of someone to profit from it, but i think you're too dense to appreciate that.

edit: most music does not suck nowadays, at least not any moreso than back then.

edit2: everything metallica did except for 'kill em all' is underwhelming at best

you must have been hit with a stupid stick (the ugly stick's best friend)

I enjoy the first four albums, and to a degree even the Black album.

No need to salivate all over their testicles though.

Status
Not open for further replies.