METALLICA HATERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have known better to get an intelligent discussion and answer session from a bunch of retards ?? :Smug: (shakes head)

I think that you have to begin by posing intelligent questions if you intend to have "an intelligent discussion and answer session," so you were pretty much DOA.

yes these are exactly the same, wtg

i'd go into how art is an essential item of our culture and it seems ridiculous to deny access to culture in a manner that harms nobody simply because no money is being changed hands; that the dissemination of and response to cultural items is far more important than the ability of someone to profit from it, but i think you're too dense to appreciate that.

edit: most music does not suck nowadays, at least not any moreso than back then.

edit2: everything metallica did except for 'kill em all' is underwhelming at best

Thanks for pointing out what i already said...If said artist has given permission for his art to be freely traded fine...if not your a thief...i try to live by the proverb always respect a persons possesions and they should respect you.

you must have been hit with a stupid stick (the ugly stick's best friend)

Note: If you don't have anything constructive to add or give insight or enlightenment to the topic please don't say anything at all. Please state your opinion please, or why you feel this way i'd be glad to learn, instead of an insult. Thats why i made the post, not useless moronic responses like these thank you :Smug:

i'd go into how art is an essential item of our culture and it seems ridiculous to deny access to culture in a manner that harms nobody simply because no money is being changed hands; that the dissemination of and response to cultural items is far more important than the ability of someone to profit from it, but i think you're too dense to appreciate that.

haha i've never heard a more tedious spew of rhetoric on this subject. and all the same, it does nothing to take anything away from the legitimacy of artists who don't want their work downloaded for free.

Well, let's just say it sucks major ass to be you. gl w/that

edit: to the greys

I don't see how that justifies you not liking an good album. It's like saying "I'll never listen to another Judas Priest album because everytime I do I think about Halford and how he sucks cock."

Hilarious..... and good point dood :) :worship:

haha i've never heard a more tedious spew of rhetoric on this subject. and all the same, it does nothing to take anything away from the legitimacy of artists who don't want their work downloaded for free.

sure it doesnt but theyre idiots

yeah seriously, how dumb could you possibly get?

would you feel comfortable walking into an art gallery where a sign clearly prohibited photography or video and capturing all those cultural artifacts without any loss to the creators and progenitors of the exhibits? would you give this same nonsense rant to the security guard as he detained you and called the police?

I'm one to believe that artists should have control of their work and have their work respected unless the artist says otherwise....it makes no difference if your worth millions of dollars or two dollars, you have that right.

Reactions: Demilich
2. Anyone with half a brain knows that Metallica's first four albums are godly.

hahaha, dude metallica's first 4 albums are good at best, they are FAR from godly.

Also, just my random feelings about metallica... Once they were a fairly good band but once the black album was released they were finished, that album sucked. I lost all respect for them when they started to sue their fans for downloading music. thats how I feel anyway.

yeah seriously, how dumb could you possibly get?

would you feel comfortable walking into an art gallery where a sign clearly prohibited photography or video and capturing all those cultural artifacts without any loss to the creators and progenitors of the exhibits? would you give this same nonsense rant to the security guard as he detained you and called the police?

i wouldnt do it because of the obvious immediate potential for repercussions but why would i be unjustified in doing so?

what gives people an entitlement to ownership of ideas once they're out in public discourse? the entire concept is ridiculous.

so you're not only an idiot, but an idiot who won't stand up for the bullshit he says? :lol:

its not something so important to me that i'd be willing to do that, no. besides which your situation isnt really remotely comparable to downloading music.

ps if you have nothing to contribute but endless ad hominems can you just not bother its pretty boring

Status
Not open for further replies.