Hi, i'm a brazilian Opeth fan!

Rosa Negra Imortal

love never dies
Jun 13, 2002
Jardim da Saudade
Visit site
Hello people! Nice to meet you all...
You can't believe, but i was trying to get registred in this forum for about a year. While I wait to watch Brazil's game on tv I decided to try to be a member of this forum. I guess a did it!
That's it...
Ah, Opeth new songs are great...a was listening to them and when I woke up from the transe that they produced in my mind I could realize that a tear was falling down over my face...
Sorry guys for my poor english!

Originally posted by Oyo
:wave:

Hiooo, I think we have quite a few central american people here, I'm not sure about Brazil though :confused: If not, you can be the first :D

I hope you like this forum as much as I do :lol:

I know some other Brasilians here...

Yeah...I have been always here reading the threads...I enjoy a lot because I noticed that many people here are not closed mind to musical tastes...people are ecletic....so do I!
Here I could met cool bands like Maudlin of the Well...

libra = Spanish for book Oyo :D Spanish and Portugese are simillar, but not the same.

oh and your English is better than mine, i love it when people that don't speak English as a first language write good, understandable English but think its ''wrong'' or ''poor'', or maybe they're just being polite :)

anywho welcome and stuff...

Originally posted by Rosa Negra Imortal
Hello people! Nice to meet you all...
You can't believe, but i was trying to get registred in this forum for about a year. While I wait to watch Brazil's game on tv I decided to try to be a member of this forum. I guess a did it!
That's it...
Ah, Opeth new songs are great...a was listening to them and when I woke up from the transe that they produced in my mind I could realize that a tear was falling down over my face...
Sorry guys for my poor english!

Hi, i'm a Mexican fucked up Bully!

I dont give a shit about your crap and your newbie spam! And i will now proceed to have my dogs fucking rape you stupid spamer whelp!

Misanthrope ( Spam Hitler )

I'm a boy and I hate samba...it may be strange a brazilian guy saying that he hates samba, but that's it...I only like to see all that naked women dancing...I don't know how you guys see samba and the other stuff that happens here in Brazil or what do you think about the country.

samba is good. it is a very lively style of dance. though i prefer to both dance and watch tango, samba is a runner-up.

ive never been to brasil, but one day i'll definitely come to that festival! i'll die a slow painful death, if i die before coming to that festival!

Welcome.

Oyo...that pic is...making me nauseous and I knew you'd want to know.