Opeth+Extol

i also downloadedthe song The Prodigal Son off the mesmerized album is this also Extol? because, the song name and the album name sound as if familiar from another band.

but i dont know alot about metal anymore ive out of the scene for about a year.

yeah i cant find that one at the moment. but i will surely will keep that in mind. i think i may have found a new band to enjoy possily :worship:

ive been wondering a qwestion, for some time. somewhere down the line i heard that Extol is a christian based band is this true? i am wondering because i have a few friends in the american hardcore band "Gauge", that listen to them. One of them seems to only listen to christian based music.
so if someone could enlighten me it would most gaitous.

well, lets check out their lyrics and see...

A Structure Of Souls

A fusion is conceived
Through a synchronizing Faith
Exposing forces unseen
This is the embodiment of Love

Growing, the image of a man appears
His limbs are injected with power
The heart of his mission is peace
And deliverance

Stronger, his body increases with strength
Absorbing a Godly nourishment
The members work in one accord
Reaching the fullness of man

A Structure of Souls
Bounded by one Spirit
A union of hearts
Saved by the same Spirit

We are the members of
The body of the Son
We are the Church of Christ

Freedom is to be our destiny
Due to the eternal grace
That comes from the Author of Life
The one and only God

nope, dont see any christian stuff there hehehe

x_OPETH_x wtf have you not been paying attention to the thread at all if you had been it would be clear that i dont know who the fuck they are so go fuck yourself buddy lighten up a bit shitface

ok so like ther are like a million christian metal bands and every one of them other than the exception few are the same. like here in america they seem to all be hardcore metal although its arguable that hardcore isnt metal and is punk but i say that hardcore is to technical to be punk anyways i got off topic and seem to have forgotten it so yeah christain and metal they rule;)

arsenic_kills said:
i also downloadedthe song The Prodigal Son off the mesmerized album is this also Extol? because, the song name and the album name sound as if familiar from another band.

but i dont know alot about metal anymore ive out of the scene for about a year.

Prodigal son = a maiden song. thats why you recognise it.

arsenic_kills said:
x_OPETH_x wtf have you not been paying attention to the thread at all if you had been it would be clear that i dont know who the fuck they are so go fuck yourself buddy lighten up a bit shitface
jeez, talk about overreacting. he wasnt even talking to you...

somebody needs some kind of medication methinks.