Opeth+Extol

being an Extol fan before an Opeth fan, I prefer to think of Opeth as the band deserving to tour with Extol....heh....who knows..maybe the guys in Extol will christianify Opeth....just a thought

Opeth is by far better than Extol. but thats my opinion bassed on thefact that i have only listened to "synergy" and i have listened to every Opeth album

ok ile check'em out deeper than before. i didnt even know they were the same guys. that will prolly effect my judgment though

i just thought of some thing if i hadnt forgot my password i would be a senior member i had like 500+post then and that was in 2002 when i signed up how shitty events are

Burial is Extol's best CD in my opinon, If you are getting in to Extol, that is the one to buy. Also, Ole Bourds guitar playing is not only technical, but also carries with it much emotion, although less so in Synergy, b/c it is thrash, not Extol's typical style. Burial is a classic Death Metal CD, and should get more regconition than it does.

so just DL some extol only two songs one from Burial actually the song is tittled Tears of Bitterness. its was a DL so tell me if correct

arsenic_kills said:
so just DL some extol only two songs one from Burial actually the song is tittled Tears of Bitterness. its was a DL so tell me if correct
Yes, correct, that's the tenth song off Burial, it has a sweet classical passage in it, I love that song. Great lyrics, vocals, tight guitar harmonies filled w/ emotion, Drumming is amazing! all in all a great song.

Yea, Burial is Extols all-around greatest cd. But Undecieved and Synergy have my two all time favorite songs by them (undecieved and grace for succession).