Just a few questions.

NineFeetUnderground said:
i cant really get worried about religion, i dont understand people who go around openly bashing christians...its extremely cliched and fruitless. and frankly makes you sound like an arrogant asshole claiming to know the truth about something you cant disprove anymore than they can prove really. ultimately making you just as bad as them in that regard. rant about something with facts instead...much better way to spend time.
wtf... I agree!

Eh, religious belief is a willful surrender of reason. People who are religious believe that they know the truths of the universe period. Scientific reason is based on the fact that absolute truth is unknowable and that knowledge is progressive. When people believe that they are absolutely right it makes them open to exploitation. Some of my favourite people in the world are Christian and I don't ever push my personal beliefs on them though.

Paralysis said:
Do any of you have any youtube videos when Gene Hoglan was drumming for Opeth?

Is there any info on what Opeth has said about touring with Extol a few times? I know that Extol are christians. That used to be a problem for me but I don't care anymore because I don't know them personally so I don't know how they feel about it.

Thanks

To answer your question about Gene Hogland videos with Opeth,
I have looked everywhere to no avail.. I know someone has something
out there.

"Honour. Commended no longer as virtue.
Yet, shalt be extolled by light's demise.

By the fallen one I shall arise.

Arise...

Believer,
speak not to me of justice,
for none have I ever seen.
By God, I shall give as I receive.
Betrayer,
speak not to me at all.
You and this world
ripped my fucking heart out.

Again... again... and again...
Again... and again!!!!!..."

metal_wrath said:
"Honour. Commended no longer as virtue.
Yet, shalt be extolled by light's demise.

By the fallen one I shall arise.

Arise...

Believer,
speak not to me of justice,
for none have I ever seen.
By God, I shall give as I receive.
Betrayer,
speak not to me at all.
You and this world
ripped my fucking heart out.

Again... again... and again...
Again... and again!!!!!..."

More wisdom from Emperor....keep it coming.

The Poona of Peshwa said:
Eh, religious belief is a willful surrender of reason. People who are religious believe that they know the truths of the universe period. Scientific reason is based on the fact that absolute truth is unknowable and that knowledge is progressive. When people believe that they are absolutely right it makes them open to exploitation. Some of my favourite people in the world are Christian and I don't ever push my personal beliefs on them though.

christianity is based on faith, not pretending to know for sure the truths of the universe

Slayer101 said:
I know that you can't change anyone's mind about their religion. It's just about the way you are brought up to be.

thats one of the bullshits

PWHPP.jpg