New Opeth fan.

Graendahl

Gentle Until Provoked
Dec 12, 2002
Texas, US
www.mistressdesign.com
Hello everyone. I've only been listening to Opeth for about 4 or 5 months now, when a dear friend of mine gave me Orchid as a gift. I loved it! I have not had the chance to get any more of their albums, but I plan to finish my collection as a Christmas gift to myself this year.
I hope to learn more of this great band. And nice to meet everyone. :D

:wave: My brain would've overloaded with pleasure if I got the whole collection at once. :lol:

Dahl! I see my beloved sister has made it here as well. Yes, Morningrise is a wonderful record. And yes, it is my favorite overall so far. However Deliverance is beginning to capture my attention more... Perhaps Santa will bring you something special this year? ;)

Glad you enjoy Orchid. I also enjoy the copy you gave to me as a gift. {whispers} Hopes Dahl doesn't buy Morningrise just quit yet. ;)

Peace,
IS

Welcome to the club! I have been a fan since MAYH, and love all the cds for different reasons. I have not bought Deliverance yet, because my son (who is 9 and also likes Opeth) wants to get it for me for Christmas.
You will really enjoy this forum, there are a lot of friendly, open minded, music loving people here. I am a fan of all styles of music, and I have learned a lot from this forum. I have discovered a lot of new bands and had some insightful discussions here.
Cheers!