hi I'm an idiot

Yeah I think lots of things that aint gonna happen as well.

i jest , i jest.
good news though.
do you do overhalls on oolll skool 5150s?
i got a block letter that needs some loving. and possibly made less noisy if possible. and having a knob put back on it.
i should of just pm'ed you. or called peavey.
but ive written this now;.

lol

i jest , i jest.
good news though.
do you do overhalls on oolll skool 5150s?
i got a block letter that needs some loving. and possibly made less noisy if possible. and having a knob put back on it.
i should of just pm'ed you. or called peavey.
but ive written this now;.

lol

:headbang: check your PM's

trollin.jpg

what's the deal with the ignore-list if I can still see the shit when it's quoted?
;)

yeap, everyone else it wrong and whoever likes this POS amp is just stupid or a Peavey-dealer!

WHIPLASH666 (6-string-whatever) said:
...This dude.. the first XXX review concludes with.....

""I've been playing for 2 years now and have had marshalls,mesa's,laneys,randalls,crate and this baby tops all i've heard,my band is pleased with it.I would buy another if this were stolen,I can't see myself with anything else for a while,this amp rivals many amps that cost double what it goes for.Peavey did their homework on this one,fine job guys! ""

Doesnt sound like he is a dealer.
Been playing for 2 years and owned all of those.

Some of these reviews are fucking stupid, I bet
he plays through a dinosaur 1x12 or something.

:freak:

this is t3H bezztz:

Date of Birth:
January 6, 1987
Biography:
I am awesome.
Interests:
Guitar, My daughter.
Rockstar.

sure, if I'd be an awesome Rockstar I wouldn't take advice from producers that have nothing to do but posting in a forum as well....

/RANT
seriously: what did you expect?
you asked for help and people offered you help and gave some good advices,..all you did was saying "fuck, you have no idea, I know better" and calling people "dickheads" what did you expect??
why did you ask in the first place?

fact1: the 75's are fizzy
fact2: a tubeswap will give you nuances but won't change your tone from crap to awesome
fact3: try LESS GAIN!!!
fact4: if less gain sounds shit either your amps defective or your playing is NOT TIGHT
fact5: this board is very mellow and the ppl here are great guys with tons of knowledge that are happy to give advice if asked
fact6: insulting the ones that try to hellp you just because they didn't tell you what you liked to hear makes YOU look like a dickhead.
fact7: saying "sorry" often helps more than being even more ignorant
fact8: nobody likes JP22

HAHAHAHAH. Thanks, that is definitely bookmarked. And I'm only on page 4. Wow, I'm glad to see that all the helpful people are still ignored and berated. I'm thankful for all the help here, and some of the technical stuff still soars over my head, but I take your experiences and just trust to the fact that if my stuff sounds bad, you'll let me know.

Hmm... To get things straight here, I've heard of fuckwads and dickheads, but is there such thing as dickwad?

Absolutely! It was part of a natural progression based on the Everything Is Better With 'Fuck' Innit principle. First there was "dickhead", then "dickwad", then "fuckhead", then "fuckwad". Not unlike how "retard" leads to my personal favourite, "fucktard".