hi I'm an idiot

He´s damn right! Take your three-way on your tubeamp, turn it all to
zero and see how it affects your dynamics! It´s an awesome effect, and
if you don´t like it you all have a bad experience, yes!
And by the way: Your EQ sucks, if it doesn´t sound good at all!

I don't think he did it that way :p because he stated

Jp22 said:
I don't own a tube amp! HAHA!

He sounds pretty pleased to not own one too.

yeah, here it is after a 2 second google search for "JP22"

jp22.jpg

the man is a legend

Here's where I really cracked up:

Jp22R0CKS: Actually, the way you are already doing it is clearly the best way. You are amazing.

Jp22: You think so? bla bla bla these 'so-called' engineers (market whores in reality) bla bla these idiots bla bla bla What a load of shit! bla bla I've tried it 'their way' and it completely SUCKS.

Jp22R0CKS: No, I lied, you're a fucking retard.

SyxStringSlayer is kind of an asshat, but this whole experience has reminded me how nice and polite most people are at this forum. The fact that people like James, Mark Hunter, and Andy post on here is icing on the cake. I love this forum because i learn alot and everyone here is cool as fuck.

Haha, I haven't browsed this thread for a while...Jp22 is absolutely amazing, but I would agree with the notion that he likely was just out to mess with people in the first place. However, why would a person do that!?

Anyway, I laughed pretty freaking hard about this paragraph from McCheese:

You're a disgrace to humanity, and should be shot before you reproduce.
I think it is in your best interest to find another hobby/career, like moving objects from one spot to another. Something with a shallow learning curve and minimal mental processing. I'd suggest bagging at a grocery store, but the whole "Don't put the squishy things under the heavy things" might be a bit much.

Sweet jesus, I definitely had to bring this one back - to be perfectly honest, I feel like people were a bit hard on SyxStringSlayer, but these JP22 things are truly unbelievable. Does anyone have any links to threads Reno1r has posted in? Cuz I've heard he's great for a laugh as well

LOL. I was reading this stuff on that forum back then. I couldn't believe how long it went on! Very entertaining at times. :) I was reading that forum a lot before I stumbled across this one. When they started giving advices on miking drum kits with only 3 mic's....hmmmm.... ooookaaay.... time to find a better forum. But it was a great source for room acoustics information.