hi I'm an idiot

"And for the record "Ludacris" is a no-talent, dime a dozen rap artist. The word you're looking for is Ludicrous. Learning to spell from rappers is like learning photography from the blind."

:lol::lol::lol:!

"And for the record "Ludacris" is a no-talent, dime a dozen rap artist. The word you're looking for is Ludicrous. Learning to spell from rappers is like learning photography from the blind."

:lol::lol::lol:!

lol
now if your looking for word play, flow and talent.
listen to snoop doggs 'doggystle' its amazing.

No i AM serious

At the Comedy Central roast of Flava Flav....

Snoop: I saw Brigitte Nielsen and Flavor Flav taking a bath [together] on the tv... but y'all motherfuckers was washed up before you [even] got in the tub.

Snoop: I tried to listen to one of Ice T's songs on the way up here, but I didn't have no cassette player in my car.

I don't think there could possibly be a human that retarded, ^ that quote about "using EQ(s) to control dynamics" is making me think this guy might have been putting it on the whole time.

Okay, after reading this thread the obviousness of his lack on almost everything I´d appreciate on a human being is overwhelming. wow, that´s really great. Know what? It´s even more funny to see you / us guys argue about a douchebag like that. Like if there weren´t some serious pieces of music to get done :p
wow, man..

PS:

using EQ(s) to control dynamics

He´s damn right! Take your three-way on your tubeamp, turn it all to
zero and see how it affects your dynamics! It´s an awesome effect, and
if you don´t like it you all have a bad experience, yes!
And by the way: Your EQ sucks, if it doesn´t sound good at all!