hi, i'm moving to L.A. area in the near future and had some questions

treebeard

Junior Bacon Cheeseburger
Jun 26, 2008
Cincinnati, OH
www.myspace.com
what's the metal scene like out there? i mostly listen to really underground shit and most of the stuff i've seen online for that has been in san diego. this is pretty much the only thing i've seen so far for L.A. online for metal, so i figured i'd ask here. if you could help me out with some information, links, etc, please do. also, if you know of any neighborhoods where there's a lot of metalheads or a lot of metal shows/scene etc shit going on, i'd like to know. i understand that things in the area are pretty spread out, but i'd like to live in a place with at least some level of community.

btw i'm mostly interested in grindcore and black metal shows.

thanks if you read this.

basically there is no reason for anyone else to live in hollywood. the other people should just be wiped out, if you know what I'm saying, I went to hollywood for the shows, yet you see all these other people. they have no reason to be there like a metalhead who looks for shows, go to the moshking site, you will know there is nowhere else in the us that gets metalshows like LA.

late reply, sorry.

yeah, i've been there several times. i mostly saw stuff on there that i wasn't real into. i'm looking for stuff that's really underground. SF has that, SD sorta does, but i don't know about LA. you guys do have progeria and phobia, though...