Metal questions with some depth

Jimbob, you're just like me, exactly the same thing here. Alanis, The Cranberries, I love Offspring's olds. :)

Well, I like the blue one more because it's more funny.

1. Yes .. Nightwish's "Sleeping Sun"... on Saturday 20th.. I went to their show.. and when this song started... I don't know.. I almost cried... at the part "I wish for this night time to last for a life time " I really cried.. I don't know why... but I believe that is because I think the good times must be lived every second....

2. Maybe Marilin Manson.. I really like the "Sweet Dreams" cover.. but I hate "Tainted Love" cover and the others songs... Or Dream Theater.. I don't like.. but there is a song... I believe that is "The Spirit Carries On" that I like

3. Yes I've seen Van wearing it twice.. last year.. october 19th and 20th.. Nevermore show.. Sao Paulo - Brasil...

4. I don't know but.. it's hard to say.. at one side.. is good.. great bands like Nevermore are well known.. but this have a negative side.. there always will be that assholes that listens to Fear Of The Dark and think that know everything about metal.. I'm taking Maiden as an example 'cos here in Brasil ... maybe 70 % of the boys between 12 and 15 know this song... wear Maiden clothes and etc.. but 10 % out of this 70% will be listening to bands like Nevermore, Control Denied, for example.. these guys I told.. they listen to one Maiden or Metallica song.. and go to a .... Savatage show.. thinking that he knows everything... :mad:

5. Well.. all this "eras" they were great.. in each one a lot of good bands came up... So I don't have a favorite one....