Hi My name's Josh and I think the metal scene can go get fucked

I got Sing For Absolution after I posted that. Sing For Absolution nearly pushes it over the line on just one listen. It's quite acceptable. Quite acceptable indeed.

I have Absolution, great album

Highlights:
Stockholm Syndrome - Still their best song
Falling Away from Me
Butterflies and Hurricanes
Blackout

I don't like Keane. I think they are pretty boring.

There is a song on the radio at the moment that I love. Called Rough Diamonds by an Aussie band END OF FASHION. Now that is some awesome fuckin pop. Sounds a bit like Hey Jude, especially the bridge section. I love it. Download it if you havnt heard.

I also really like Thirsty Mercs new single My Completeness. Has very nice vocal melodies throughout. Nice hooks in the vocal lines too, especially the "With her hair... Flowing down in blue cascades" part. Sounds cool

Urgh, I hated Emancipate Myself, all because of that intro. The chorus rules, but the whole speaking bit and whatever riff they use at the beginning of the song ruins it for me and makes me want to harm small animals.

Spiffo, harm people rather than small animals if you don't mind. People deserve it.

I'd also like to add that I've listened to metal for aeons without considering myself part of any scene. That way I can enjoy all sorts of other music without feeling like a traitor :).

W