HI SAMSARA

This thread =
Jackson_popcorn.gif
Everytime I see that I fall from my chair....:worship:

But of course you do.

It's pretty obvious that you did not check the IPs. I happen to know of another situation when you (rightfully) banned someone and blamed it on a past troll who actually wasn't the culprit.

Ozzloaf, if you're so uncomfortable with Samsara's moderating system then STFU & GTFO.

I never said that he didn't contributed to the board, I just want him to stop judging Samsara's work, he's not the best mod but at least he's fair.

I honestly mean no disrespect to Sam, Noel. I was just stating that this method of banning is definitely not fair (prosecution without evidence.) Perhaps this is all a waste of time; I could be entirely wrong and philno could just be lying.

Ah, fair enough, I just hate when people statr calling the mods unfair or that say they do a bad job, being a mod is VERY stressing, specially in this forum I think.

I admit it. It was me. I did it to make philno look responsible shortly after his banning.

It's pretty obvious that you did not check the IPs. I happen to know of another situation when you (rightfully) banned someone and blamed it on a past troll who actually wasn't the culprit.

Ok, so I've had it with you already. I did check the IP's. I resent you for saying otherwise as if we were sitting next to each other at my desk and you watched the whole thing. I'm trying to be patient with you but your making it difficult. You are completely wrong about ths situation... and now you are again ambiguously referring to another situation in which I supposedly acted like an ass, or was too lazy to check my facts, or am too stupid to do it, or I'm just a prick and ban people on a whim and blame it on someone else... which would also make me a liar. I am human, but I'm none of those things you are referring to. I am however getting irritated with you and your insinuations. Just air your beef with me right here or for the love of God, just shut the fuck up.