HI SAMSARA

Just having a little fun, considering all the foolishness. I just find it amusing that people are questioning your actions as if there's some democratic element here. Hell, you have the right to ban someone if you plain don't like him.

I have no beef with you Sam, honestly...

And you know what? philno isn't worth being banned over. I'm out of here.

Well, even though I have the right to ban whoever I want for whatever reason I want.... I don't handle my business here in that way, and never have. I take a lot of pride in my work here. I'm always open to suggestions, etc. .... but damn.

I thought you were leaving, and yes it has to do with me since I'm a member of this forum too.

blackmetalchristmas.jpg

I honestly mean no disrespect to Sam, Noel. I was just stating that this method of banning is definitely not fair (prosecution without evidence.) Perhaps this is all a waste of time; I could be entirely wrong and philno could just be lying.
I'm all for innocent until proven guilty and fair trials etc, but forums are not based on judical systems. I'd have banned Philno just for being a cock, which he was most definitely guilty of.

High time I left too, I haven't been active in the last few days but holy crap this is an awfully horrid situation. Gotta get out of the shitstorm before I get some crap on my face.

Please do so ASAP. Nobody likes a drama queen.

High time I left too, I haven't been active in the last few days but holy crap this is an awfully horrid situation. Gotta get out of the shitstorm before I get some crap on my face.

i dunno, this doesnt really affect much.......you can just avoid these threads if you dont like them, thats kinda the magic of free will

I actually trust Samsara's actions. He has always been a fair moderator...I remember when I trolled this place like crazy and made the most absurd posts he would alaways give me several warnings without never actually banning me (lol)...and he always did that for all the other posters as well, i'm not speaking here just for myself. You have to try really hard to get banned here(see: Waz). I think that Samsara is a nice guy that wouldn't accuse someone on this board without evidence.

I actually trust Samsara's actions. He has always been a fair moderator...I remember when I trolled this place like crazy and made the most absurd posts he would alaways give me several warnings without never actually banning me (lol)...and he always did that for all the other posters as well, i'm not speaking here just for myself. You have to try really hard to get banned here(see: Waz). I think that Samsara is a nice guy that wouldn't accuse someone on this board without evidence.

...we agree on something.