Hi-speed is back, now, how do I find you boys on UT?

J the TyranT

Thats just how it is...
Dec 14, 2001
LV
I realize Im a little late to the party, but, where you guys at? Im a bit rusty at this game, but fuck it, I want in anyways.

You might want to wait until I get my new gfx card and a new copy of the game and thus revive the clan, until then its pretty much dead.

I just stuck a 5200 or 5300 in there, and it handles it pretty well... it starts to suck, however with anything more than like... 20 people?

Ill polish up in the meantime... and continue getting my ass kicked... ha! Shouldn't take _too_ long to get up to par.

Kanyon showed up, and we got our asses kicked. Now you boys do the same. Thank you, drive through.

Besides my 4 year rust at this shit to begin with, my slow as fuck PC wasn't helping! I used to be deadly with that sniper rifle, man... head shots on the RUN! Ugh. I shall return to my former glory!

Next time we'll get into a different game. CTF or ONS or somethin'.

J

But if he still has his own CD key and knows someone with a copy of the game he might be able to borrow them to install the game with his cd key again.

See now, this is why I am against companies bothering with copy protection. What does it achieve? You buy the game like Tanith has and cannot make a backup copy of the cd's. Then something happens to your originals, your boned. Whereas a pirated copy you could just copy the CD's straight. Why are we paying for a product which is inferrior because we cannot make a backup set?

Sorry about the rant.... I will calm down now and crawl back to where I came from.

LOL. Just get ready to do some killin' sometime this eve. Or, whatever time it is in Australia... ha!

Kanyon said:
See now, this is why I am against companies bothering with copy protection. What does it achieve? You buy the game like Tanith has and cannot make a backup copy of the cd's. Then something happens to your originals, your boned. Whereas a pirated copy you could just copy the CD's straight. Why are we paying for a product which is inferrior because we cannot make a backup set?

Yeah, its annoying, and being a poor student doesn't help :erk: