Hi there~I'm new to this forum!

Rainy Filth

Brave Murder Day
May 17, 2002
Inside the city of glass
Visit site
Nice to meet all katatonia's fans here!
This is my first message left here.
I have been reading the messages for several weeks, you guys are really hot.. (ha) .. nice to see so many real katatonia mania here!
I would like to know more fans of katatonia because I really addict to them :) Let's chat ~~

Reactions: DE
Schism said:
(starts hunting furiously on all the filesharers for possible orgasm inducing cover version of brilliant song)
hehe, I've heard Anathema playing "Nightmares by the Sea" actually ;)
It was on superb gig in Wroclaw, Poland 2 years ago...
Guess only few attendants knew whose the song was that time. And it was orgassssmiiiicc, oh yeah it WAS SOMETHING, I still shiver recalling THAT ELECTRICITY. F'N AWESOME EXPERIENCE..
*reverie*

yv said:
hehe, I've heard Anathema playing "Nightmares by the Sea" actually ;)
It was on superb gig in Wroclaw, Poland 2 years ago...
Guess only few attendants knew whose the song was that time. And it was orgassssmiiiicc, oh yeah it WAS SOMETHING, I still shiver recalling THAT ELECTRICITY. F'N AWESOME EXPERIENCE..
*reverie*

I wish I could see Anathema and Katatonia live, two of my fave bands, but chances are they won't ever come down-under :(

Have you noticed that they never really talk about the band on the Anathema Forum, I go there sometimes and it's filled with stupid off topic posts!!

Schism said:
I wish I could see Anathema and Katatonia live, two of my fave bands... Have you noticed that they never really talk about the band on the Anathema Forum, I go there sometimes and it's filled with stupid off topic posts!!
yeahhh that's right, they're my top 2 too... it would be GFST
["great f'n show tonite"..."do you people feel this electricity coming down our fingers?", as Vinnie once said in Poland]
Yak, Anathema with Katatonia live will make me "together complete".. I yearn for this exclusive feeling..

Concerning Anathema board, I haven't posted or visited it yet. However, my friend, who has for a long time, told me it's the most funniest and English-humor-spirited forum.. I think writing 'bout life, feelings, or moods can also be satisfactory.. Maybe they don't talk about the band, but the band read the posts, try to keep close to the fans and treat them like friends. And the fans help each other. What "more" is needed? If you put music-related thread there, I guess you'd find replies.. guessing only.. ;)