hi

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
i'm at yale... its kinda boring... i met a few cool people here though, one who likes opeth and some other okay bands, and a staff member who likes almost all the same bands that i do (so far, i've worn a shadows fall, vehemence, and amon amarth shirt and he has complimented them all... we had a huge discussion about metal and he lended me the chuck schuldiner Zero Tolerance demo compilation thingy... its cool)
My classes are alright, but mythology is wicked boring,but fortunately its only for a week... existentialism is cool; music appreciation is alright, we're focusing on classical music which is cool and i got to play Evergrey-"A Touch Of Blessing" for the people in the class.Yeah so i'm cool here, a little bored, but thats alright. I should probably be going back out now and be social or something so i'm going to go

End Maxwell Update.

Wolftribe said:
i'm at yale... its kinda boring... i met a few cool people here though, one who likes opeth and some other okay bands, and a staff member who likes almost all the same bands that i do (so far, i've worn a shadows fall, vehemence, and amon amarth shirt and he has complimented them all... we had a huge discussion about metal and he lended me the chuck schuldiner Zero Tolerance demo compilation thingy... its cool)
My classes are alright, but mythology is wicked boring,but fortunately its only for a week... existentialism is cool; music appreciation is alright, we're focusing on classical music which is cool and i got to play Evergrey-"A Touch Of Blessing" for the people in the class.Yeah so i'm cool here, a little bored, but thats alright. I should probably be going back out now and be social or something so i'm going to go

End Maxwell Update.

I'll give you a dollar to come into class drunk and call one of your teachers a bloody vagina. Come one, it's a dollar. Think of the possibilities.

Max If you stay there the whole week and do not go for Pizza I will punch you in the nose.

Pepe's pizza on wooster street. ask someone about it. your right there.

Go or the beatings will commence.

hi, its me again...
Yeah, mythology is awesome.... but this course freaking puts me to sleep. And Dan, i went to a pizzaria on monday. i forget the name of the place, but it was good. Heh, i just had to research Haydn for my music class.... i have to present tomorow. i guess i'll just see whats going on on the board too.

Was it the pizzeria next to Toad's place? that one is ok at best.

People do/will stand in line for hours for Pepe's pizza, you'd know it if you had it.

NOt only are the girlies there cute, but most are rich....Yale is not cheap.