Hi

Hmm.. you seem to have a very wide set of musical tastes if you show up on the Opeth board, meanwhile have tupac, dr. dre, snoop and some other guy in your signature hehe

Good thing you actually arrived at Opeth! Welcome!

Sfarog

welcome, nice picture by the way :lol: i considered holding my breath. but then thought against the idea. reminds me off the Futurama that came on today, where the crowd gasp, and someone faints from over gasping. like everyone who sees the picture of yours. anywho welcome again. :D

Yes I know their names (with one exception). I live in New York City, what do you expect? hehe, NYC is a great place, you'd have to be really close fucking minded not to learn a few things here and there. Besides I used to listen to tupac and snoop around 5-6 years ago.

Sfarog

Originally posted by Dough
how so? plz explain.

its just a short way of saying, he doesnt like rap. just doesnt do it for him, and me either.

anyway im getting encouraged with the signs of pop bands doing rap songs, and also i count roughly 4 old school (sorry skool) rap compilations on TV ads. its all going down hill. yay, less on Tv to annoy me, soon.

anywho in short i aplaud the rap artist who doesnt swear, say nigga, bitch, ho etc on their albums. OR/AND have those stupid little skit thingys. just my opinion. (oh and i wont aplaud them even if they do contain none of the above) there is such a thing as wearing out words.

Originally posted by Oyo
*Turns off typo detector before it explodes*

*turns off whiner detector before it explodes!! OHHHH!!!!!! DETECTOR WARS OWN YOU OYO! THEY OWN YOUR MOM TOO!

Btw... she should have been here 10 mins ago, where is she?

You guys do know that if you 'Hold your breath 'till ain't none left', that you just pass out and start breathing again, while unconscious. (Provided you ain't pissed as a 'coot)........

This is all thanks to a part of the brain I like to call the 'Idiot Switch' :D