Hi

Vanilla Ice was a piece o shit hack. It is sad that you don't see how good Static-x is when you understand how good Opeth is. 'Kin tards you guys can be. Listen to december by static-x before you judge them oyo

Thank you Oyo.. a rl friend told me to do it.

And I dont listen to Vin. Ice so I dont know how shitty he can be.. but, tell me again why you are talking trash on Opeth forums.. thanks. Go listen to some Nu Metal you bandwagon hopper.

No need to get hostile FATASS (jk)

Yes, it's my opinion. It's my opinion that most numetal is going to suck, I say most, not all. I think all of Wisconsin Death Trip sucked, while I realise that their new stuff could be good. I'm going to assume it sucks, and not take the time to check it out, when there are 30 or so black/prog/death bands I need to check out and three new CD's I just got, I just don't have the time to check out numetal, even if I may like it.

i was talking to you dough.
Define numetal for me, cuz i consider the industrial...
Dough how can you sit there self-righteous and call me a bandwagon hopper when you have rappers in your sign.?
I am open minded and have a wide variety of tastes, dumbass.
I should hope you are also openminded not just a shithead sheep

main thing is, i need some new music. i still love the old stuff, some examples are black sabbath, Static-x, Opeth(morningrise is currently my fav. album), System of a Down, Borknagar, Dimmu, CoF, Lacuna Coil (recently) etc.

Originally posted by Oyo
Divina Enema
Divina Enema
Divina Enema
Hollenthon
Vintersorg
Atheist
Cynic
Celtic Frost
Dark Tranquility
Dan Swanö
Nightingale
Divina Enema

I deeply enjoy what Vintersorg i have heard. I have heard celtic frost but never was able to get into it. I havent heard any hollenthon but i have heard of it. Another of my favorite bands right now is in flames as well as opera ix