Highest most awesome (clean) screamer! (part 1)

Some folks take it way too personally if someone say that Halford sucks.
Come on, guys. That's childish.

Btw. halford & dick in son both sucks

The best heavy singer IMO is Dickinson. He's the epicness made flesh.

Øyvind Hægeland on Scariot and Spiral Architect did an awesome job.

I dunno if counts ICS Vortex (on Borknagar's The Archaic Course, Quintessence and Arcturus's Sideshow Symphonies).

Sebastian Bach and Axl Rose both fucking suck arse at singing actually. Sebastian Bach has a weak girly high range and Axl Rose basically sings though his nose.

Sebastian Bach and Axl Rose both fucking suck arse at singing actually. Sebastian Bach has a weak girly high range and Axl Rose basically sings though his nose.

Having a high ranges does not make you a bad vocalist. He actually has good range. And the vibrato is well used. He can be clean and aggressive. "Wasted Time" does a good job of displaying some good low end. Fail.

Having a high ranges does not make you a bad vocalist. He actually has good range. And the vibrato is well used. He can be clean and aggressive. "Wasted Time" does a good job of displaying some good low end. Fail.

You're completely misunderstood me. I said his high range is weak and girly. Having a high range doesn't automatically make anyone a bad vocalist, but having a weak girly high range and continually trying to use it does. I didn't say anything about his low end. Fail indeed.