Highest most awesome (clean) screamer! (part 1)

still garbage. ohnoz, fagwad :rolleyes:

Do you realize how ignorant a post such as this makes you sound?

You don't like Rob Halford..That's your preference..

But saying it's garbage..Now that is just ignorant...

Nothing more, nothing less.

Especially when your signature banner has such superstars as Trivium(LOL) Lamb of God(GTFOH) and Sevendust(RUSerious?)

Cmon dude, don't make an ass of yourself. You don't like Priest and Halford, again that's your opinion. But don't make stupid comments like that.

It only makes you look bad.

And if in fact Black Fridays post is right and you like Dickinson. Well then...

Dickinson is good, very good...But...Nuff said...

I am a non-creationist and Soilwork fan. i can haz be kewl?

I just thought of another one. Haegeland in Spiral Architect, esp. "Spinning"

DEHUMANIIIIIIIIIII-I-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-I-IIIIIIZE

Do you realize how ignorant a post such as this makes you sound?

You don't like Rob Halford..That's your preference..

But saying it's garbage..Now that is just ignorant...

Nothing more, nothing less.

Especially when your signature banner has such superstars as Trivium(LOL) Lamb of God(GTFOH) and Sevendust(RUSerious?)

Cmon dude, don't make an ass of yourself. You don't like Priest and Halford, again that's your opinion. But don't make stupid comments like that.

It only makes you look bad.

And if in fact Black Fridays post is right and you like Dickinson. Well then...

Dickinson is good, very good...But...Nuff said...

Well since Music IS opinion to some degree, especially vocals, then if the above bands can be bashed then so can Halford. Considering the vocalists of the sig'd bands all are more enjoyable to listen to (although Heafy definitely needs a lot of work on his screams) I really don't give a shit about opposing Music opinions.

I do like how "lack of appreciation for greatness" gets thrown out there with no definition, and I really don't understand the hate on Evergrey and PtH, especially considering PtH could play circles around Judas Priest.

I never said I didn't like Judas Priest's music, it's purely the Rob's tone that sucks.