Hilarious tunes

hyena

counterclockwise
Apr 13, 2002
-
Okay, new thread before I lose my sanity to stochastic processes!

I guess we'd be all relieved from what seems to be a structural sadness, if not technical depression, if we listened to more funny music. :rolleyes:

So please, could you list in this thread the songs that you consider hilarious? Let's organize them into two broad cathegories, the intentionally and the unintentionally ridiculous, and maybe include a brief comment. I favor the second cathegory, it tends to be a bit more stimulating, but if you are more inclined towards the first feel free to focus on that one.

There's no number limit for the songs you include in each post, but I think that giving them away little by little could help enlighten other people's days a bit more consistently: one today, one tomorrow... you see the songs, you get them, you laugh, you look forward to the following day for more songs... :dopey:

So, my first indictees are:

INTENTIONALLY - Lawnmower Deth's "Sumo rabbit and his unescapable trap of doom" - well, actually the whole "Oooh crickey it's..." album.

UNINTENTIONALLY - Storm's "Oppi Fjellet" (think of dwarves, not necessarily rahvin only, when listening: don't you feel the song is sung by drunk ones? :lol: )

hyena (mighty warrior)

intentionally: "i love you but you're standing on my foot" by the mr. t experience.

unintentionally: "the way of the warrior" by hammerfall.

there's a few common points in these two songs. let's see who finds out. ;)

rahvin.

Intentionally funny: The Sloth TV "songs" by Rainbow Animations. Go there and check them out or download the mp3's. Watch Sloth TV One.

Just a word of caution: you must have Flash to view them, and they are really weird.

Unintentionally funny: Almost all rap-metal bands. I find Staind's music hilarious.

INTENTIONALLY:
"I want to say 'I love you', but you're sitting on my face"
"Jesus loves me, but he can't stand you"

UNINTENTIONALLY: "Beat it" Michael Jackson

INTENTIONALLY: Rock Move 47 by Zimmers Hole(If you hate Cradle of Filth you will like this)

UNINTENTIONALLY: Cradle of Filth- Everything

Inentionally Hermes Conrad (matt groening) - I was born to be a beaurocrat

Unintentionally Rhapsody - Lord Of The Thunder (please be my guide, before and after my last ride) :p

unintentionally (fathervic)

oh, oh, Rhapsody... I'm with you on that, they're one of the funniest bands around! "Mighty warrior, for the legend now ride again"... but come on :)

hyena (you have to go through the learning process)

and i agree with kovenant84 about sonata arctica. take "mary lou" (uh... not that way :oops: ), for instance: sad girl cries because "he's going out with someone new". can you say cheesy? :rolleyes:

rahvin.

another zimmers hole song (they are really fucked up) - evil robots... this is real funny, its takin off metalica and a few of the riffs from master of puppets are in there for good measure... the chorus about 50seconds into is real funny...

Intentionally: Anything by Weird Al Yankovic (especially 'Almish paradise)...come on guys, pweeeese tell me you've heard of him!

Unintentionally: Slipknot...heh heh heh...nicest buncha clowns you'll ever meet outside a psychiatric ward :D

well In Fact (not a band :p) I like quite much Sonata Arctica, and it's on the list of the very few PM bands I like....among with Angra and GammaRay's Land Of The Free.....

@fathervic: i like sonata arctica too, but what's that got to do with how much i laugh at it? :devil:
in fact, there's a band called infact. :) they play sequential dark and in fact they're not very good. ;)

rahvin.

i have never heard sonata arctica! i feel excluded!

hyena (what's got bu to do with it?)

i thought we were turning to crappy metal from now on... :hotjump:

hyena (yeaaaaaaaaaah)