Hit or Miss

Miss. Was too young when the series was on telly.

Next person has a secret wish to buy a Bat'leth!

Sonia!!!! I thought you were perdida en combate! Como andas wapa?

Hola reina! No... cada dia paso por aqui, aunque no siempre comento, pero cada dia intento leer todos los comentarios que puedo :). Pues ahí estoy... currando como los buenos, y que no falte, como suele decirse! Que tal tu? Encontraste trabajo?

miss, fucking cosplay
next person prefers firefly to all other sci fi

Miss. I never saw Firefly ...and I never heard about it...

Next person loves to travel.

Hit. I have been to some pretty strange outback countries and have probably eaten road kill. In fact a couple times I was just hoping I was not eating people.

Next person blows bong hits in his/her cat's face.

Hit, and every other day. I go through batteries worse than a hooker with handjobs

Next person thinks I should accept an offer to do vocals in a screamo type band for Battle of the Bands this year... They're playing stuff like As I lay Dying and w/e. Obviously I fuckin hate the music but I really wanna lend out my voice (and sneak in a couple death growls perhaps) and hopefully attract a better band.

miss, they will try to stay away from you not attract to you,
plus cant find a band? do one, no drumers, do one man band and fuck them all haha

next person thinks we should have battle of the bands, with amon headlining :O

miss, I'm curious as to what sort of battle of the bands this is. Garage bands competing against AA? sounds a bit unfair tbh.

next person is tired.