Hit or Miss

miss, I'm getting really sick of my friend's pot habit, fortunately he has to go clean for a drug test
next person is listening to septic broiler right now.

hit
but then, that applies to pretty much all of humanity
next person is wondering why we keep talking about IF on an AA forum ffs

Boo, pot can't really be an addiction unless you MAKE it that way. The THC levels are too low, the brain cells you lose are instantly gained back within the next 30 minutes. Watch 'Super High Me'

I'm not a pothead but I enjoy it on occasion and when I do, man do I ever love food haha. Lets just say my undies werent dry after that beautiful ice cream sandwich.

Miss, FUCK NETFLIX OKAY?

Next person has to tell me a bedtime story.

hit, once a friend of mine at work was painting the wall, he was all alone, so he decided to masterbate on the paint, after he did, he finished the wall
the boss came and told him, "nice, so heres something we can always remember you with" haha

next person will share anther crazy story

It's not that he's addicted, it's that it's all he fucking does or talks about, and he's started hanging out with a bunch of stoners etc. I have no problem with the idea of smoking pot, but it's kinda fucked him up.

Anyhow...miss, I don't have to tell you a bedtime story.
@Amon: netflix is this thing where you subscribe and rent DVD's over the internet. go to www.netflix.com if you're interested. It's a great service tbh.

Next person is about to go to bed.

miss, scared the death of snakes though

next person cried when they heard Bolt Thrower were never going to release another album

cords or chords?
Either way, I only believe in one type: the power chord!

jk, I love all kinds of cords and chords equally.

next person is Gazza again.