Hjälp mig! > Scandinavian Metal Fests ??

Suicide Machine

New Metal Member
i'm a French female metalhead, and i'm looking for metal fests, especially in Norway and Sweden.(i've never been in Scandinavia, but i'd really love to!)
>i'm also looking for s.o. to give me practical advice concerning the places (not) to go to, the things (not) to do there..
(i'm learning to speak Swedish, so, if s.o. could be a kind of "e-penfriend" to me, that would really be cool)
"tack"
(ps: favourite Northern bands> Meshuggah, Freak Kitchen, Opeth, Satyricon, Emperor)

Denmark has almost no Metal scene at all.

http://www.the-rock.dk

One of the Few. They do however manage to get famous bands to play there.

In it's 3 months existence it has managed to get bands like.

Canibal Corpse.
Sonata Arctica.
Deicide.
Entombed.
Gorgoroth.
Samael.

Plus load of others.

They even got Hanson to play as well........ :err:

hej alla.

i m a french metaller as well, not living in paris though :/

i m going to sweden this summer and i would really love if i could visit or meet any metal place, band, member or anything related to swe metal.

do you guys have any addresses, phone numbers that i could use/go when i ll be in swe that be very nice.
I'll go to stockholm and uppsala.

(ps : my favourite bandds are satyricon, dissection (yes he s freee :D !!!), ablaze my sorrow, marduk, a canorous quintet (rip) gates of ishtar (uppsala i know, rip) and so many others that i can not list...)

Merci beaucoup !! :D

> Sorg: petit salaud! passe de bonnes vacances et file-moi tes bons tuyaux dès que tu reviens de suède!

> Mia Culpa: i've seen your photos: some of them are really amazing!
where did you make them ? (esp. the medieval castle ?)
it's funny, cuz i have a masterdegree in philosophy of arts, and i'm interested in metal, photography, Middle Age, and viking culture just like you (my family lives in Normandy where there's a lot of medieval and ancient viking places..)