Hmm...

zeroMaximum

www.almenconi.com
Oct 13, 2003
Stockholm
Visit site
I read the closed "Got any more updates for us, Mikael?" thread, and I realized that earlier today, just near where I live in Stockholm, I saw a pregnant brunette woman wearing the white "Look your last upon the sun" shirt. Could this be Anna? (please post pics of her if you have any, so I can be sure)

observe opeth.com for pictures.
i doubt it was her though. mikes marriage has been exposed as a hoax. didnt you know?

A pregnant Anna could lead to some very stupid threads around here.

What will Mikael and Anna's kid be? Boy or Girl?
What will he/she be called?

Etc.

Yeah.. that would be very honoring to have your death described by your father ..

What's up with that shirt anyway? Does it mean anything?

JoeVice said:
so, how did i get that avatar? does that ever just randomly happen...i didn't put it there.
what on earth are you talking about joevice?

Longinus said:
Yeah.. that would be very honoring to have your death described by your father ..

What's up with that shirt anyway? Does it mean anything?

Hm. I'm not really sure, I always thought it was lyrics to a song of theirs, but I'm not seeing it. I did make one that looks pretty dang close to the original though (the shirt). Very rad.

Where did you get the video of that Storm Trooper?

BTW, on the subject of Still Life, I've seen some people say that the narrator was hanged, others that it was Melinda. Is there an interview that proves which one Mikael intended it to be?