Italian tour, waiting

i posted my pictures on the internet, you can find them out here. go there and select the concert from the menu.

btw, opeth came out at the end, i think after 2AM, at the live club in trezzo.
but they just wanted to pack their bags and go away, so we only had a very short time to talk with them and get our stuff signed :\

mh , it could happend but i repeat, that show was great, the only thing was that Akerfeld , Axenrot and Per didn't show to the fans : \ we were all freezing and was the final date...-_-'

I understand you but..i'm still happy for me!!:)

the next time will be better for you!
Opeth come back to italy!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

^ Nice, Thanks !!

Can you share Mike's inbetween song humour? or does he only do this for his English speaking gig goers?

Man, i was laughing like a mad, he talked about the tour they did with cradle of filth 10 years ago, the crowd: "BOOOOOOOO!", mikael: "You said that, not me!" :lol:

There are a lot of other things he said that i can't remember, maybe lilith can :lol:

A thing I remember that makes me laugh a lot was kind of "There's a hidden track into the new GR edition, find it and then post it on the forum"!! Then I screamed "Ultimate Metal Forum"! :headbang:
Mike joked with us felt offended because we screamed "Booooooo" when he said he's very sensitive man because he wrote a song like Windowpane :p
Another one, he took out an oral spray saying "I do it for you" then he sprayed his throat and I screamed "Now you can kiss me, Mike" don't know if he heard me :oops: :oops: hope he didn't...
I think I've already written that Mike said they fired the "motherfucker" who said that Rome is not good for metal :lol:
This time no growl lessons but he did several notes and we had to follow them with our voice, omg I still have sore throat!! :cry:

I went to the show in Rome too. I arrived while Amplifier were already playin', so i had to stay in the last places, quite far from the stage, and i saw almost nothing, by the way the important thing was to HEAR the awesome music Opeth played. I'm absolutely satisfied, it was 100 % the travel and the 28 € :kickass:
Galiral u're on Trumetal's forum too, aren't u ?

I went to the show in Rome too. I arrived while Amplifier were already playin', so i had to stay in the last places, quite far from the stage, and i saw almost nothing, by the way the important thing was to HEAR the awesome music Opeth played. I'm absolutely satisfied, it was 100 % the travel and the 28 € :kickass:
Galiral u're on Trumetal's forum too, aren't u ?

Yes :)