hmmm, should we share rides to the gig?

HairMetalMan

New Metal Member
Aug 21, 2002
Western Pennsylvania
Visit site
Ok, so my buddy and I both have our tickets, I have agreed to drive, and we have our lodging right on Peachtree. So, there's gonna be some empty seats in the car - why not fill them?

I figured this post might allow people interested in sharing rides or pooling a chance to link up, so here it is!

We will be traveling from Western Pennsylvania, so if there's anyone interested in joining our METAL WAGON for the the trip down (helping with gas and mileage) either email me (r_sam_miller@hotmail.com) or post on. We'll at least have 2 seats open - maybe more. Just let me know, and we can get talking this thru early so I won't latch on to a highjacker right before the show!!

To the rest of you, I hope you can pool and we'll see you at the show! METAL FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

That's very generous of you! And even nicer since it's your first post. :)

I'm ok with transit thanks but I'm sure there are others who would appreciate this.

Anyone in the Rochester, NY area going? I'm getting a job as soon as I get up there ('tis where I go to school), so I can probably afford airfare by the time november rolls around, but you never know...