since we don't have a shameless we want a date thread this year...

Hal9000 said:
I want to go crazy. If you're interested just wink.
pat-obrien_89-5604-sm.jpg

HAHAHAHAAAA..... THATS AWESOME

dargormudshark said:
IT'S A TRICK...HE WILL ARREST YOU, HE IS GOING UNDERCOVER AS A METALHEAD....IT EXPLAINS WHY HE DOESN'T HAVE LONG HAIR!!!! :D

Ugh. You have the biggest mouth!! Don't tell any of MY secrets!! GOSH!!!!

It seems that that the long distance thing has crippled a lot of PP started relationships...
This will be my 5th PP and my first one that I will be single at; although due to the long distance thing I don't really expect to meet anyone datable. Still it will be fun to be able to flirt for a change.
My only concern is that I will have to put up with seeing my Ex. who has been to the last 4 PPs with me (and who was cheating on me for a very long time while I was supporting him no less). I still might have the urge to trip him or kick him or something... I wish he'd just go back to his death and black metal and leave the Prog/Power to me! It seems that he hasn't posted on the forum for a while, so that is a good sign.

Robin

ReaLM said:
Still it will be fun to be able to flirt for a change.
My only concern is that I will have to put up with seeing my Ex.

Good thing ProgPower is crawling with hot guys to flirt with ;) At least this time you don't have to worry about anyone else. You can go where you want, talk to who you want, leave when you want, stand where you want, sit when and where you want... it's all about how much fun you want to have this time! :cool:

Tammy

thought the point of PP was to enjoy the bands meet themafter oh and get hammered for thos who are the leagel age and IF possible get laid

Looking to meet up at shows... :loco:

P8090134.jpg

Power metal fan likes long walks on bridges over molten lavas. Only opera singers with double D's and dragon slaying experience should enquire. If that be the case, I leave Sunday and we can be the "Lavatory Love Machine"

*pushes him into the lava, while singing an italian love operatta with a full metal band backup* :D

*adjusts oversized bra while making sure the trophy dragon claw hanging on the necklace doesn't get in the way.*

lady_space said:
I won't disagree with what you said... my point was more that *I personally* would focus on the quality over the quantity. I'd rather have 5 kick-ass women that I could become friends or more with, than 100 of them I wouldn't last 2 minutes with before rolling my eyes. :)

Shaye

woo hoo ladies, Shaye wants to become more than friends with us !! :)
(I know my husband condones that behavior LOL)

ragingsaxmachine said:
Looking to meet up at shows... :loco:

P8090134.jpg

Power metal fan likes long walks on bridges over molten lavas. Only opera singers with double D's and dragon slaying experience should enquire. If that be the case, I leave Sunday and we can be the "Lavatory Love Machine"

I feel like I've seen you before. You're not from South Carolina, are you? Maybe it's just one of those weird things...:p

No, I'm from Houston--never lived in SC or even visited I don't think. Maybe you'll see me this weekend. :)

In other news, any ladies in quest of the Emerald Sword need to visit my hotel room.

I say flog the loser. Or at least wing 'im :worship:

QUOTE=ReaLM]It seems that that the long distance thing has crippled a lot of PP started relationships...
This will be my 5th PP and my first one that I will be single at; although due to the long distance thing I don't really expect to meet anyone datable. Still it will be fun to be able to flirt for a change.
My only concern is that I will have to put up with seeing my Ex. who has been to the last 4 PPs with me (and who was cheating on me for a very long time while I was supporting him no less). I still might have the urge to trip him or kick him or something... I wish he'd just go back to his death and black metal and leave the Prog/Power to me! It seems that he hasn't posted on the forum for a while, so that is a good sign.

Robin[/QUOTE]