Where's our shameless "I want a date" thread?

I think it would be a bitchin idea that all the single folks coming to the show could find one spot in Atlanta at a certain time and be able to mingle and cast a fishing line or two.

Hey now! What about us married guys? I like good fishin' as much as the next guy.

[What honey? Oh. No. What? No. I wasn't typing anything. Nope.]

:-D

MeTuLHeD said:
Hey now! What about us married guys? I like good fishin' as much as the next guy.

You can come fish as much as you want - just remember you can't keep what you catch ;)

OH..here I am. 29 and single. Not really hot...but that doesnt matter. I'm all about Pain of Salvation. Looking foward to the other groups as well, hopefully I'll find myself broadening my musical horizons. I just hope I dont give myself whiplash from headbanging. ;) lol

Donna

Come on! Sing along!

Oh Donna
Oh Donna

I met a girl, and Donna was her name...

Heh heh... a prog metal version of Ritchie Valens.... It could be done!!!

Allright Donna... where you from? We gotta know how far we gotta travel to kidnap you... er... um.... take you to dinner.

And stuff.

;)

MeTuLHeD said:

Hmm what was that song I was singing not too long ago? Oh yeah (be sure to grab the accordian and do your favorite polka to this one):

"I don't want him, you can have him - he's too married for me, hey"
"he's too married for me hey!!"

Okay here is my "I want a date thread"

Single, poor white male looking for wealthy Asian female for a date at PP. I wouldn't be so poor if my wife didn't spend all of my money though. :loco: One other requirement is that potential datee has to be able to tolerate jealous and tough Japanese wife. :ill: Ha ha ha of course I am joking. :wave:

Bryant

Bryan316 said:
Come on! Sing along!

Oh Donna
Oh Donna

I met a girl, and Donna was her name...

Heh heh... a prog metal version of Ritchie Valens.... It could be done!!!

Allright Donna... where you from? We gotta know how far we gotta travel to kidnap you... er... um.... take you to dinner.

And stuff.

;)
I swear to god...if anyone sings that song...they will get hurt. ;)

I live east of Atlanta. ;) About an hour and a half down the road there. ;)

Donna

Donna: I feel your pain. All through school, for me it was "Jamie Used To Be My Gal" and "Jamie's Cryin'" - I *still* involuntarily cringe if I ever hear either!

JCkiss.jpg

Look at me! Yea I mean what a stud! OMG My KISS posters, and half shirt are like THE BOMB! Add in a Redskins phone (AHHHHHHHHHHH) and Christ I wonder why I couldnt keep the ladies off of me LOL!!!

Ok at least that was 15 years ago, and this is a bit more updated!

JCsmall.jpg

My only problem? Im married already.

TO MY HAND! :headbang: :kickass: :loco:

Man dude, the picture above looked like a woman (tee hee)! You gotta be in the same age group as me, I can remember the days when guys wore half shirts (lol), amazing what we all survive eh?

ShadowGirl said:
OH..here I am. 29 and single. Not really hot...but that doesnt matter. I'm all about Pain of Salvation. Looking foward to the other groups as well, hopefully I'll find myself broadening my musical horizons. I just hope I dont give myself whiplash from headbanging. ;) lol
Donna
Hooray, she's all about Pain of Salvation! Oddly enough, so am I. "So, uh, you wanna meet the band?" <insert tawdry scene from Pink Floyd's The Wall or something here> :heh: