Starting Early- Lots to stort through. SHAMELESS I NEED A DATE THREAD!

Meteornotes said:
I know for a fact that I've talked to you at every PP, both when I was single and when taken. I always seem to catch up to you at some point during the weekend. Whether or not I'm the sort of person anyone wants talking to them is another story, but I've never gotten a restraining order or smacked in the head with an ax or anything, so I guess that's a good sign...:Spin:

dt

Ok. Can you tell me who you are, I don't recognize the sn on here (giggle)....

Creeps said:
I got to meet some great ladies, MR, Realm, the Doc (TwistedDocSteph -the perfect one), Juni and Emiko and the sweet Obituary fan (name escapes me, please forgive me I've been out slamming Sam Adams... never mind Rotting Flesh I'm pretty sure), looking forward to seeing everyone again.

OMG!! PLEASE don't call me perfect!! Too much pressure!! o_O

Besides, if you knew me better, you wouldn't be saying that anyway! :Shedevil: :D

Steph

MetalRose said:
Yes you did.

"What's your name?"

"Metal."

"It is NOT!"

"Alright, MetalRose."

"It is NOT! What' does your mother call you?"

"Metal."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"Comeon... what's yourrrrrrrrrrrr nnnnnnaaaaaaaammmmmeeeee?"

"Can anyone here tell me what my name is?"

Group: "METAL! (trails off) ROSE!"

*Smile*

That was a pretty fun night. :)

-Metal

I do remember a particular part of one of the nights... when I was efficiently intoxicated, and tried to introduce Roger to you. And I'm calling you Rose. And you're yelling at me that that's not your name. And I'm thinking, deep inside... "Oh shit, I know she actually has a name... I'm fuckin this all up... she's gonna beat me til I stutter.... um, no, there's no saving this awkward moment... shit..." and just completely failed in every way.

I was so proud of myself.

Bryan316 said:
I do remember a particular part of one of the nights... when I was efficiently intoxicated, and tried to introduce Roger to you. And I'm calling you Rose. And you're yelling at me that that's not your name. And I'm thinking, deep inside... "Oh shit, I know she actually has a name... I'm fuckin this all up... she's gonna beat me til I stutter.... um, no, there's no saving this awkward moment... shit..." and just completely failed in every way.

I was so proud of myself.

I wasn't "yelling" at you. I just used that "mother" tone. LOL. ;)

The "O" in the OPP stands for ORGASMIC!

-Metal

Megawozniak said:
I will, I'll tell you a story about the stortoise and the hare. Really though, you'll all see my mug many a time in here, I'll be single for the whateverth progpower in a row. Although it's 9 months away. Hmmm. I'll update my status daily just so I don't get a huge crowd, that seems safest.

We will find you somone. Just look for the guys with the big hats and 70's afros...

chappellesshowone4.jpg

Excuse me, I gotta go home now, and pour some water into Buck Nasty's mama's dish.

[/classic]