Starting Early- Lots to stort through. SHAMELESS I NEED A DATE THREAD!

Hiya Metal Rose...I'm willing to trade in my wife to be your date for ProgPower...but I have to get a trade back promise after the weekend;shes a damn good cook(besides the "other" things shes well schooled at hehehe)!

BEAR: That comment was absolutely hysterical.

Can I just say, I've been single for many a PP and the guys simply will not come up and talk to me. It's sad!!!!

We need to do some sort of "speed dating" thing. Maybe at the Pre-party, we can take time to talk to someone, ask them what their favorite band is (that will be a huge deciding factor - <big roaring laugh>) then when the bell dings or the whistle blows, we're off to meet the next PP attendee.

Whatcha think single ladies? Think that would work?

General Zod said:
LOL. Have we been going to the same ProgPower? While the number of great looking woman has gone up tenfold since the PPII, 95% of them are with someone. I'd guess the ratio of single men to single woman is something like 242 to 1. Suffice it to say, this is one beach you should bring your own sand to.:loco:

Zod

Well I have had my share of lets call them hook ups at PPUSA, but I never had the intention going in that it was going to happen, it just did. I think becuase your in a relationship you might not see it, there are alot of single girls that are going to PPUSA, you just have to find them :loco: I would say that your calculations are off, its more like 25 to 1 :hotjump: That gives Boob a fighting chance LOL (just kidding bro)

We shall see how this one pans out, shalle we start a who's single thread LOL

Bear

Torn2Shreds said:
Well Metal Rose, you seem to have stirred up some attention!! I will never forget the first time I actually saw you in person... Just after Stratovarius finished their set (ProgPower 6), and I'm walking out to the main hallway and there you are bent over being *spanked* by someone. I'm saying to myself, "Oh crap, thats HER!! Probably a bad time to say Hi."

Oh, my word, I just storted! :)

This year, I'm going to do my best to make sure I talk to more people than last year. Hmmmm, maybe I should have my own *signing* table?

Boob- You can have my left tit. :) In case you didn't know I'm going in for a reduction in about 3 weeks. So you'll have about 2 lbs of left tit for your date... Hell I'll even throw in the 2 lbs of right tit to even it out. LOL. I'll even autograph them for you! Hehehehe.

Babs- I agree with you. Most of us women won't bite (besides me anyway). I love meeting new people, and love when others introduce themselves to me... so unless I'm getting spanked or in the middle of storting, please come over and talk to me! Say hello at the very least! For some reason a lot of the forum people are saying, "I wanted to talk/meet to you, but was to scared to approach you." Or what have you. I promise I'm not scary!

-Metal

Oops... forgot to post another pic!

BlazingSaddles.jpg

(I hear women like men who can make them laugh :loco: )

MetalRose said:
For some reason a lot of the forum people are saying, "I wanted to talk/meet to you, but was to scared to approach you." Or what have you. I promise I'm not scary!

-Metal

LOL I can't imagine anyone being afraid of you Metal!!! You're one of the most friendly approachable people there !! Then again, lots of guys are intimidated by hot chicks <wink> luckily for me (and my hubby) I'm not. Just ask Sh0kr0k, Shaye, Metal, Rottingflesh, etc etc etc.

Hey Metal, are we going to try to plan the girl on girl wrestling again this year ? hee hee hee

yardleybates said:
LOL I can't imagine anyone being afraid of you Metal!!! You're one of the most friendly approachable people there !! Then again, lots of guys are intimidated by hot chicks <wink> luckily for me (and my hubby) I'm not. Just ask Sh0kr0k, Shaye, Metal, Rottingflesh, etc etc etc.

Hey Metal, are we going to try to plan the girl on girl wrestling again this year ? hee hee hee

Wait a minute, who's Shaye engaged to? ;)

-Metal

Yeah really, some of you guys are pussies. ;)

I'm pretty sure Metal came to the party I had on Friday night for a bit, and I ended up arguing with her about her name. Sorry about that. :)

Also, sh0kr0k is awesome.

I've already got a room at the Granada booked... and it's bigger than the one we had last year! AWESOME. I can't wait!

Curufin said:

I'm pretty sure Metal came to the party I had on Friday night for a bit, and I ended up arguing with her about her name. Sorry about that. :)

I've already got a room at the Granada booked... and it's bigger than the one we had last year! AWESOME. I can't wait!

Yes you did.

"What's your name?"

"Metal."

"It is NOT!"

"Alright, MetalRose."

"It is NOT! What' does your mother call you?"

"Metal."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"Comeon... what's yourrrrrrrrrrrr nnnnnnaaaaaaaammmmmeeeee?"

"Can anyone here tell me what my name is?"

Group: "METAL! (trails off) ROSE!"

*Smile*

That was a pretty fun night. :)

-Metal

People scared to say hi? LOL

Not sure if you remember but it was actually me that showed "Evil" who you were 2 years ago. :) :tickled:

Curufin said:

That was a good party, aye. If that was the time the note was getting passed around, I think I ended up giving it to Khan, but he never showed. I'll bring more beer money next time, I felt guilty about the fridge getting raided in 0.2 seconds with a bunch of loose change on the table.

Hey sh0kr0k, did you buy a preparty ticket from me? I know you look familiar from somewhere...

edit: btw, I'm STILL single. God. Don't make me post pics of my pythons.

I gotta big ole' hug from MR last year, too bad that was all the time we were able to spend together. This year must be different. I'ma fix it :).

I got to meet some great ladies, MR, Realm, the Doc (TwistedDocSteph -the perfect one), Juni and Emiko and the sweet Obituary fan (name escapes me, please forgive me I've been out slamming Sam Adams... never mind Rotting Flesh I'm pretty sure), looking forward to seeing everyone again.

The names w/ faces thread really helped, I was trying to find people all during PP last year and met some very cool people. Me and the crew I come with are looking forward to it again.

I'll throw in our room at the Residence as a potential party spot right now.

I find like most often is found that when one goes somewhere trying to look for someone, it never happens. I have met a few of my gf's at shows.

I will say that I have come to assume that most girls are taken whether they are or not. I guess that is part of why I don't hit on more so for example when someone like Babs says that no one talks to her, I can't speak for all guys. It would just be my dumb reason.

Hey, I kinda like that idea! And I'm having a crazy one of my own...

Many of us are on MySpace, right? Maybe we can have a new group set up - ProgPower Singles! Think that could fly?

Debbie

BABS said:
BEAR: That comment was absolutely hysterical.

Can I just say, I've been single for many a PP and the guys simply will not come up and talk to me. It's sad!!!!

We need to do some sort of "speed dating" thing. Maybe at the Pre-party, we can take time to talk to someone, ask them what their favorite band is (that will be a huge deciding factor - <big roaring laugh>) then when the bell dings or the whistle blows, we're off to meet the next PP attendee.

Whatcha think single ladies? Think that would work?