Where's our shameless "I want a date" thread?

kellsco said:
That's this single girls reason for going!

I'll be flying in on Wednesday...can't wait to see all my friends and look forward to making new ones.
Fuck yeah, Kellsco...that's what it's all about!...check back with me...we'll be a party of 3 (2 from South Texas, (wife and me) and 1 from Atlanta)...we'll buy you a drink at the pre-party.

Gotta love a girl that will stand up and be counted!

Rock on!

5'8" is tall!!! i think that is a perfect height

jaimek said:
I'm already tall - and I want to be tallER, dammit. I was supposed to be 5'10 and I got stuck at 5'8.5" because I finished puberty too soon. I got cheated, dammit!

Just two more inches... that's not asking for much! (yes, I know that's what the guys all say too...)

Sean,
Thanks for the get well call, I tried to call back but the line was busy. I did very well in the surgery and I hope you are feeling okay as well...can't wait until PP... :)

jaimek said:
I'm already tall - and I want to be tallER, dammit. I was supposed to be 5'10 and I got stuck at 5'8.5" because I finished puberty too soon. I got cheated, dammit!
Ah quit yer whinin'! There's those of us who would have at least liked to have made it to 5 ft!

Bad enough every time I stand next to Alicia I'm "boob high" (especially in flats), very embarrassing (giggle).

Welcome to the board Deb!

BABS said:
Ok, I'll toss myself out there (lol)! Have I no shame? Quick answer - no (snort)

35, female, cute (short - only thing I'd ever change about myself). Gainfully employed for the last 18 years and a single mom to a 12 year old daughter.

Love prog-metal, very good with people (oh wait, this isn't adopt-a-pet).

Jaime's met me, Alicia's met me - so they can tell you I'm cute - only 4'11" so that eliminates me from any supermodel category (rotfl).

What happened to the single dad on here? Where's he?
That would be me Babs! The one who asked where the thread went.. hehe <- no shame either :Spin:

I'm 32 and single dad to a soon to be 4 year old daughter this July. Im about 6' tall, I'm not sure if that qualifies as supermodel, but my tattoos might take me out of the competition. Until recently I had very long hair. I needed a change so it sitting on cutting room floor so to speak.

AS for people I've met here, Toobad71 and I have known each other since 7th grade and he'd better vouch for my cuteness. :) I've also hung out with Hejo (Heath and Joanna, we had a blast together so they could vouch for the fun-factor).

Oh all right already, I'll reply... LOL

I think getting together is a good idea - meeting new friends is always a good thing!

I'll be the Amazon standing next to Babs, hehe. I think I run about 5'9" or so in bare feet but will most likely have some form of heel on - just can't get over wishing I was 6'. Crazy, I know.

I'm flying in on Wednesday afternoon and will be on the prowl for something to do.

Alicia

Aeturnia said:
Oh all right already, I'll reply... LOL

I think getting together is a good idea - meeting new friends is always a good thing!

I'll be the Amazon standing next to Babs, hehe. I think I run about 5'9" or so in bare feet but will most likely have some form of heel on - just can't get over wishing I was 6'. Crazy, I know.

I'm flying in on Wednesday afternoon and will be on the prowl for something to do.

Alicia
sounds like a lot fo us will be there on Wednesday, we'll have to come up with a plan... a pre-pre show party perhaps?

sounds like fun to me.

any takers on dating a great guy who needs no introduction to most of you?

recently single dad looking for metal vixens to enjoy good times and get quite freaky when appropriate... aka, not in front of the kids, but at every other opportune moment. must like sex, good food, sex, metal, sex and oh yeah, sex. did i mention sex?

have tongue, will travel.

zilla

Creeps said:
That would be me Babs! The one who asked where the thread went.. hehe <- no shame either :Spin:

I'm 32 and single dad to a soon to be 4 year old daughter this July. Im about 6' tall, I'm not sure if that qualifies as supermodel, but my tattoos might take me out of the competition. Until recently I had very long hair. I needed a change so it sitting on cutting room floor so to speak.

Let's make it a point to meet at Progpower! You can also message me on here and we can chat more! My daughter's father is 6'1", so as long as you promise not to use my shoulder as an armrest you are welcome to come say hello (ha ha).

OK i only 19 so this if for the younger men out their. I am 4'11 brown hair etc. and looking for a guy that is nice, understanding, honest and if he cute that would be awsome. you can aim me at (tine98411) and we can talk it would be nice to talk to you before i ever think of meeting up at progpower. if ya interested aim me. :Spin:

ashaman7122 said:
Fuck yeah, Kellsco...that's what it's all about!...check back with me...we'll be a party of 3 (2 from South Texas, (wife and me) and 1 from Atlanta)...we'll buy you a drink at the pre-party.

Gotta love a girl that will stand up and be counted!

Rock on!
That sounds like a fine plan to me! Looking forward.

Put me in the list..... 5'10'' 200 lbs male from Mexico... 26 yrs old.... looking to have a very good time.... have room to share too ;) since i´m going solo.... i´ll be arriving thursday around 2 or 3 pm.....
if you want to talk first (which would be a very good thing), i have msn.... fotografo_amateur@hotmail.com
can´t wait til september

tine984 said:
OK i only 19 so this if for the younger men out their. I am 4'11 brown hair etc. and looking for a guy that is nice, understanding, honest and if he cute that would be awsome. you can aim me at (tine98411) and we can talk it would be nice to talk to you before i ever think of meeting up at progpower. if ya interested aim me. :Spin:
I would IM you, but I don't use AIM, although my ICQ contact is 25834656. I am 23, local to Atlanta. If you would like I can be emailed at alipham@hotmail.com

BABS said:
Let's make it a point to meet at Progpower! You can also message me on here and we can chat more! My daughter's father is 6'1", so as long as you promise not to use my shoulder as an armrest you are welcome to come say hello (ha ha).
you're on. I won't use you for an armrest providing you let me know if I'm about to trip on anything down there :D (wink wink nudge nudge)

Creeps said:
you're on. I won't use you for an armrest providing you let me know if I'm about to trip on anything down there :D (wink wink nudge nudge)
LOL, it's ok - it wouldn't be a Progpower if I wasn't stepped on, tripped over, or plain missed (giggle).