Ho ho, Guess Who's Touring With Opeth Again.....

Apprentice's Master said:
Lindsay Lohan - boob job - estrogen - vagina + (1/10)testosterone + penis = Frankie Muniz.

In other words, I'm not dying to hit it. :yuk:

Duff, howver, I wouldn't mind as much. ;)

only thing is...LL + boob job + estrogen + vag -1/10 testoterone is reality, and i'd hit it hard.

don't get me wrong, i'd bang Duff hard too.

How many times are we going to go over this? I recall multiple threads dealing with both this tour, and Opeths popularity... bring back the search function!

Lindsay Lohan is an ugly, malformed slut who stuck a bunch of plastic on her rib cage. She is manish and I cant understand what the attraction is. Duff is at least is "cute", but that gets canceled out by the fact that she is basically a dumb little girl- Deleverance, get out man! I see dozens of better looking girls on any given day around campus...

Justin S. said:
Lindsay Lohan is an ugly, malformed slut who stuck a bunch of plastic on her rib cage. She is manish and I cant understand what the attraction is. Duff is at least is "cute", but that gets canceled out by the fact that she is basically a dumb little girl- Deleverance, get out man! I see dozens of better looking girls on any given day around campus...

haha i too go to college, and see many hotties, that i drool over. it's just that if i said "GOD DAMN this girl amy has the most ridiculous ass, i wanna drill it"...no one would know of whom i speak..but when i speak of LL at least you know who i'm referring to. i'll disagree that she's "manly"

i agree w.trey in that her boobies are the real deal, anyway.
who is FM?

dec172004_797_lg.jpg

Nuff said.